BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
This is my favorite dip. Even though it's probably not natural and homemade I have always reached for this to dip my chips into. Great value at an affordable price. I'll always buy this for as long as it's produced.
Kenna S.
I always preferred Tostitos brand salsa over others. There's a very good quality taste that comes with Tostitos. Also happens to be one of the lowest carb brand salsas on the market so this is always a go to!
Princess Mary W.
I love tostitos salso, delicious with my nachos, in my tacos, burritos, enchalads, I add it to salad. It's fill of chunky veggies not runny like other salsa sausces.
jacqueline C.
I love this salsa. You can eat it with anything I usually put this on top of some eggs and it taste amazing. It’s not expensive at all. My husband and I are so satisfied with its taste it does not disappoint.
Jenny S.
Indianapolis
This salsa is good for a mild salsa. I use it alone or with chicken, beef tacos. Very reasonably priced for the size. Salsa and chips are the best. With tacos I add rice as a side. Good all around salsa.
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
Even though it is super common, this is my favorite salsa ever! I can go through a whole jar in a night. You can get it anywhere and there are always deals even though it’s already cheap. Very satisfied!
Annakaren P.
Dublin, CA
I really like this salsa dip, it's chunky and definitely not healthy if you read the health facts in the back. I still think people should try it out at their next family gathering it's quite delicious.
Breann M.
Austin, TX
I love salsa, and this salsa definitely does the trick for me. The mild isn't too spicy, which is great for my taste buds, and there are the perfect amount of chunks. It's a great price for the quantity!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is a great salsa full of flavor! If you like chunky than this is the salsa for you! I like to pair this with the tostito chips. I also like to put this salsa in my sausage and egg burritos yum yum!
Katherine T.
Always a delicious dip for my Tostito chips! Super affordable products all around. My favorite dip and it’s always at any party cause you can never go wrong with salsa and it can be found in any store!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?