BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Kaurie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Salsa is great for everything. We usually have salsa when we have a party, or a sports event is going on. We usually buy it at sams club or BJ's. We use this salsa with round Tostitos chips. This salsa is good, but I have honestly had way better
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My favorite dip of all time! This is a staple in my house and def one of my favorite snacks. Excellent product for a fair price. Consistently delicious for years. I will always have this on hand at home for myself and my guests!
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
Absolutely delicious. Perfect for an appetizer or a snack during the day. Not too spicy, but still has a ton of flavor. Definitely better for you than many alternative snacks. I'll continue to buy this and suggest it to friends
Andres R.
Austin, TX
Oh what is that? You're throwing a party and want tips on how to make it successful? Chips and this salsa and everybody will love you for it. I prefer chunky but definitely try all the different kinds as they are all great.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I don't eat a lot of tortilla chips and hence not very familiar the kinds of dipping sauce to eat them with. A friend brought this during a house party and we all loved it. I will buy again if I ever eat tortillas again.
Lauren H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Such a great salsa. Not much heat so it's usually pretty safe for a dinner party snack that everyone can enjoy. Big punch of flavor and really affordable. We always have a jar or two in our fridge/cabinet for snacks.
Kirsten J.
For the most part this salsa is the best salsa and I can eat it all, but one that does bother me is that it can be watery sometimes. After opening and refrigerating it can become watery and it doesn’t taste the same once mixed up.
Aly F.
La Jolla, CA
I love this salsa. It will always be a go to for me. Although I like to try more natural and authentic kinds, Tostitos is always consistently good. The flavor is generally good, except it can be a tad salty.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
There is something about this chunky salsa that I love the most. I bought this from my local grocery store. I use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love the pair this for breakfast on my egg and sausage tacos.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This is My go to Dip when Me and the Kids are Binge watching Shows on TV. It goes great on top of an Omelet , taste Authentic and Mexican Im Mexican I know , Put it on some Tostadas and Tacos it taste Yummy .
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?