BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
I am currently 81/2 months pregnant and I love having salsa and chips in my house.  This is a sure craving and we keep this chunky salsa on hand.  I usually do a mild style and when I am not prego ... we go HOT.  This is a fun snack to pull out after a long day of work.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Salsa from tostitos is so great I can help but to buy it everytime im at the store! I love salsa and this is my favorite kind! I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good mix of chunky and not chunky salsa! I would definitely buy it again
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
I like that is mild because if I want a true hot sauce I will make it myself so that I can control just how hot I want. I normally do not buy hot sauce so this one as mild did the trick. My guests seemed to have enjoyed it too. I would buy it again!
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Chunky salsa is the best and chips and salsa is my favorite guilty pleasure. Tostitos is always my go to brand when it comes to tortillas and salsa. The salsa has the perfect amount of chunk that it stays on the chips just the way it should.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I don't know what it is about the jars of salsa but they don't do much for me. This is much better cold, first of all. Even though its chunky it's still a bit watery however the flavor isn't terrible. So that's a plus. I'd get it again.
Janelle B.
Kingsburg, CA
The best out there! I absolutely love Tostitos. It is my favorite brand and the all natural chunky is my favorite kind. It is delicious!!! I put it in recipes or eat it just with my Tostito chips.
Jessica P.
I like this salsa because of the flavor and the chunks. I think it has a good verity of vegetables. My favorite is the tomatoes I think it has the perfect amount. This is the only salsa I eat except when I go to a Mexican restaurant.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
We alway buy the Tostitos chips and salsa combo with this salsa. It's very good, not spicy. It's chunky enough but not too thick of a consistency. I like this as a snack while watching a game or when I'm hungry in between meals! So yummy!
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
THis salsa dip is always a hit at my events. Everyone seems to enjoy when I have it next to some tortilla chips or mozzarella sticks. I find t at my local grocery store or Walmart and affordable. Definitely always purchasing when I shop
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Mount Clemens, MI
The only jar salsa my family will eat. We prefer fresh but this will get the job done in a pinch with no complaints. It’s tasty and easy to find at all grocery stores. I would recommend it for long term storage in your pantry too.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?