BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
This sauce is the one I always use when I'm going to accompany my tostitos and if it has spicy, the only bad thing is that it finishes very fast, the price is somewhat high in quantity and more when there are many people and all comelones
Sigourney M.
Bluffton , OH
This is my favorite salsa! It has great flavor for the price! It has just a hint of heat. I always find the large jars at Walmart. This is the only salsa my daughter will eat also. It goes great with tortilla chips or even in recipes! We always have a jar in the fridge!
Samantha K.
Vallejo, CA
Of course I like fresh salsa the best but if I had to choose, this would be my favorite jarred salsa. Personally, I like chunky so the taste and texture is just perfect. And not spicy at all, fyi for all those that can't handle spicy. When it says mild, it's actually mild.
Shaquel H.
American fork, UT
This is hands down one of my favorite salsas. It is the perfect combination of liquid and chunk.
When I was younger I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
I really don't know what else to say about salsa.
I mean. It's salsa 😂
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tostitos Chunky Salsa is my all time favorite. There is just the right amount of chunks mixed with the sauce. I usually buy it at my local grocery store. This salsa is also good to put on tacos, burritos, quesadillas etc. I would always recommend this product.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I just am not a huge fan of this salsa.. it just doesn’t taste homemade enough for me... it tastes like it came out of a jar and I just don’t like it that much. I can’t eat it when it’s the only option and it’s not bad! I just prefer Mexican style salsa more.
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
I don't eat salsa but this is the expectation. It's not spicy or too hot. They are perfect for everyone. I buy this at Walmart and the price is reasonable. I like to eat them with Doritos. I recommend them and would buy it again and again. Perfect for me
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
Love this salsa. I'm not a fan of super spicy foods but I do like the occasional kick. This is perfect for get togethers or even just a movie night alone at home. They are usually sold anywhere where you can buy chips and are usually by the chip asile.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Everybody in the world knows that salsa pairs perfectly with tortilla chips! This Mild Salsa also goes great in salads, wraps, tacos, and other foods as well! I enjoy the taste of this and how there's chopped up vegetables in here. It isn't too spicy either.
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
This salsa is the bomb! We get it every time we get the Tostitios chips! Its perfect for just a snack or add it to your Mexican Recipes - We always add it to our homemade bean burritos and it is so good! I do mild because it's not too hot and I can enjoy the flavor!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?