BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Zak Z.
South Euclid , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for chips, tacos or even eggs at breakfast! Great price at Walmart. I always like chunky salsa better then regular, it adds a little more flavor.
Cathleen L.
Summerville, SC
I love tostitos salsa. If I am not into spicy food but I can handle their mild salsa without a problem. It tastes great and is a great dip for parties.
Ally S.
Not a fan of this sauce. Tastes watered down. If eaten with tortilla chips the salt helps the flavor of the sauce a bit but overall it's disappointing.
Jennifer S.
Quinton, NJ
I use this for a dip I make with Velveeta cheese and hamburger! Serve with the tortilla chips and it's amazing! These brands always make it the best!!
Samantha B.
I love salsa I am a big fan of spicy stuff so I do actually like the very hot one but I love making a dip with this and eating almost the whole plate:)
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
Great flavors and great taste! Perfect for any tortilla chip and mixing into a queso dip! I only
dislike that it sometimes seems a bit watered down.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
We are big salsa eaters, so grabbing a jar of this stuff as a snack is a big thing in our house.  It's priced just right and is usually on sale.
Andrea G.
I think that this product is very close to being like home made salsa. Although we usually always tend to like home made this is a great substitute.
Jenna F.
Good flavor at an affordable price. Salsa isn't hot but has a great zesty flavor. The large sized jar is worth buying since it keeps for a long time.
Brooklyn L.
Blacklick, OH
Tostitos had great salsa !!- always great chunky ingredients screeching with flavor ! Always super cheap so I buy like 5 at a time lol love salsa !!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?