BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

Tenny R.
Portland , OR
Perfect with my tortilla chips. Also love adding it to my tacos on taco night! Gives it an extra little flavor boost. Not too chunky and not too blended.
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
We always eat this salsa in my houose- on nachos, with tostitos, on salads and with anything! Salsa is a great addition that we often use it as dressing.
Alexa G.
Homestead, FL
Best salsa there is! It has the perfect combination of spices, tomatoes, onions, and peppers! This is tasty and goes well with tostitos tortilla chips! 😊
Caitlin  M.
Best company for salsa. Not to spicy. Not overbearing with a tomato flavor. Not to watery. Best flavor for salsa. I don't buy any other company for salsa
Samantha B.
I love salsa I am a big fan of spicy stuff so I do actually like the very hot one but I love making a dip with this and eating almost the whole plate:)
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I love this sauce is to eat with tostitos, with nachos, tacos but I use the sauce with many other things. if you like slightly spicy this is the best.
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
I love this salsa. This is not too spicy and taste pretty good when i don't have time to make salsa. These are a great hit during parties and gathers.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
I love Tostitos salsa and Scoops. I like to make little nacho bites with the Scoops by layering cheese, chicken, refried beans, salsa, and sour cream.
tabitha r.
Indianapolis, IN
Looking for a great chunky dip. This is it. Lots of great tastes plus it's great for everything from a dip, topping for tacos, and topping for nachos.
Ally M.
Brownsville , TX
I usually don't eat anything spicy or hot but these is very good it goes well when you have cookouts with family friends and get togethers good price !
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?