BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Samantha S.
I enjoy it and I'm not much of a salsa person. It's not watery and has plenty of chunks to scoop. I like the other flavors as well and theyre not expensive.
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. This salsa is the best. The taste is on-point and my goto. The price point helps too! Such an easy snack after school or work.
Falynn S.
Whenever I just a party this salsa is always a hit and is the first thing to be finished! Excellent balance between powerful flavor and excellent texture.
Taryn T.
I love Tostitos mild salsa. It is chunky and full of vegetables. I recommend eating it with Tostitos scoops chips. They are the perfect shape for dipping.
Christina K.
6739 W Gary Way, Laveen , AZ 85339
As much as I love salsa, the chunky salsa is definitely not a favorite of mine. The value and price is very good but I just don’t like the chunkiness to it
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
This is something that is a must have my family loves this stuff. I also make chicken enchiladas with this and boy oh boy does everyone lick their plates.
Amy C.
Milwaukee
I like a spicier salsa, but for those who prefer a mild one, this is the one! This salsa dip with chips is great for parties. It's also very affordable.
Kayleigh M.
Avon
Love this salsa!! So many delicious chunks of vegetables. You definitely get your money's worth with this. It's perfect for a snack or for entertaining.
Alexa G.
Homestead, FL
Best salsa there is! It has the perfect combination of spices, tomatoes, onions, and peppers! This is tasty and goes well with tostitos tortilla chips! 😊
Vicky T.
Always buy this and a huge bag of chips from Costco. Every time my family has a party and we get this it is gone in the next hour because it is too good.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?