BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Sadie J.
You really can't go wrong with this salsa. It's chunky enough, running enough, has great flavor (even the mild) and it's not too spicy.

It tastes best chilled!
Katt C.
Absolutely love this stuff mixed with some sour cream. So yummy.!! I love it with tortilla chips and some queso on the side to also dip in. My favorite snack.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
This a pretty generic salsa. it's not that good or bad. it's always conveniently located right next to the chips so if you are in a hurry you will pick it up.
Suzanne C.
Love salsa by Tostito's! Medium has just enough kick without making me reach for something to put out the fire. Definitely great for a party or just a snack.
Donneitha R.
This salsa is pretty good. All I have to do, is throw my favorite cheese in there, nuke in the microwave for about a minute, and I have cheesy salsa goodness!
Adriane S.
This is a pretty good salsa. I like how chunky it is. They should come out with a chunkier, less saucy version. Something more organic. That would be awesome!
Yewande O.
Not spicy at all but has great flavor! Perfect with tortilla chips and can be used to make other dips. If you like spicier salsa, this one isn't for you though
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Tostitos salsa is so good! I usually just eat the salsa with chips but sometimes I mix the Tostitos cheese in with it and it tastes really good. Not too spicy
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
This is my kids favorite jarred salsa! We are always picking up a fresh jar! We live using it as a dip as well as working it into other dishes we come up with!
Bex T.
Simi Valley
OUR FAVORITE SALSA. I can't have spicy stuff so the tostitos mild is PERFECT for me. The variety of jar sizes is also perfect since we take it camping with us.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?