BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
Tostitos salsa chunky mild is a great salsa to go with any kind of chip. I've tried it with doritos, lays and plain regular corn chips and thoseare my favorite ones to eat the salsa.
Emily T.
This salsa has phenomenal flavor! It's not too hot, but it has a good kick to it. I can sit down and eat an entire jar of this thing and not think twice about it.
Whitney C.
I'm SO picky with my salsa. Tostitos is one of the only brands of salsa that I will eat. I'm more of a Medium Salsa fan, lately, but that doesn't mean I don't love this stuff!
Ashleigh H.
Pensacola, FL
Tostitos salsa is, by far, our families favorite salsa. The texture and taste cannot be beat and the fact that it's made with natural ingredients makes this mom happy to serve it to my family.
Arlin A.
HONOLULU, HI
This is one of my favorite salsas from a grocery store. It has a great flavor, and a great texture. It goes great with the Tostito's chips. Great for party's it's quick and easy. Just pour and serve.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this salsa and I always eat it with Tostitos Cantina tortilla chips. Normally salsa labeled medium has no kick at all to it, but I like that this salsa has that slight spice to it.
lizette r.
Palm Desert, CA
Being Mexican I've had better salsas, but for salsa in a jar this one's decent. Can be eaten with tortilla chips or added to other foods/recipes, and is reasonably priced.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
This is very good salsa. I love how it has the chunks of the ingredients in it and it goes great on chips and is also good for cooking. I love using it to make omelets.
Lynda O.
Gross absolutely gross. I was not satisfied with this salsa at all super plain and not really what i was expecting when eating this product. It is somewhat healthy but i wont be buying again.
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fresh salsa is best salsa. But if you can't get that, this is pretty good. I prefer a few other jarred salsas over this one, but this is also better than many others.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?