BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Besides homemade or real authentic Mexican salsa, this one is the best you can buy. It has such a good taste and goes great with the cheese dip and scoops tostitos!
Jasmain Y.
Rutherfordton
I live using this product with the Tostitos chips and they have just the right amount of hotness in them they may be a little pricey but it’s worth it for the taste
Penny E.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is by far my favorite salsa! It is the perfect blend of spicy and mildness. I love to eat this with their lime chips because it gives it a nice little taste!
Alicia H.
Chips and salsa is one of my go-to snacks and using Tostitos salsa is a great option. I love the all natural because its just simple ingredients for a great taste.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love the salsa! Taste like it is homemade! I bought it at Walmart and Walgreens!! I am so satisfied with the flavor of it! It's a good value and very good price!
Tabatha A.
Cottondale, AL
This salsa has a great taste . We love the chunky part to . I normally buy this product at Walmart.  Great price . The jar size is great for the money .
Nelz T.
Just because it has the all natural label on it, it doesn't mean it is. I wouldn't say it's fresh, and it taste different from an actual organic all natural salsa. It's chunky, and it tastes good but that's that.
Agnus H.
A healthy dip alternative. I enjoy eating this with corn chips. I'll heat it up in the microwave or eat it cold. It's not too spicy, just right for me and my kids.
member-93687
By far my most favorite salsa! The flavor is perfect. I purchase this at Walmart or Cub. If I could, I would eat it everyday! I enjoy it on tacos and nachos as well. I currently buy this weekly for my family and I.
Emily T.
This salsa has phenomenal flavor! It's not too hot, but it has a good kick to it. I can sit down and eat an entire jar of this thing and not think twice about it.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?