BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Tina D.
This brings back some memories me and the ex-husband use to get this when we played cards with friends. Going to have to get some and have some with my boyfriend.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Yummy salsa. Perfect blend of veggies and herbs. Not to spicy or watery. Perfect in a quesadilla or as a salad dressing. Oh and pretty good with nachos or chips.
Arlin A.
HONOLULU, HI
I LOVE this salsa. I love the texture of chuck goodness. The mild flavor gives you a slight kit. This pairs great with the Tostitos tortilla chips. Absolute favorite at house parties and get togethers as a pupu (I'm from Hawaii so pupu aka appetizer).
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Having a blog called chicks and salsa means well eating a lot of salsa and we have paired this one with the chips for years. Yum yum yum with a variety of
Flavors.
Samantha S.
I LOVE chunky salsa! Mild yet has a lot of taste and still a little zing. We almost always get Tostitos brand salsa when were hosting parties and its always a hit!
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
I love this salsa it tastes great and can be used while making taco salad or even just to dip in with some good chips! This brand is amazing and I love the flavor!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Tostitos is like a little party in your mouth. This salsa is my go to with my tortilla chips. There's so much flavor in this jar. If you have never tried it i most definitely recommend.
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
I'm a big fan of chips and salsa. This is one of my favorite brands. It's just to perfect texture and it's the closest thing to restaurant salsa that you can get.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
It's a nice dip to buy for a get together or even for snacking at home. It's not that spicy for those that can't handle hot foods. I'm craving some right now lol. I do recommend it .
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I cannot get enough of this salsa. It's so delicious and with chips and salsa?! Forget it, i love it! I think it's the best one out there so far that I've tried.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?