BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
It's a good go to salsa for parties and you want to appeal to all your guests. I prefer a little more spice to my salsa but not everyone does so it's better to go with mild!
Lindsay Z.
Who agrees with me? This salsa is so good! It's perfect for when your throwing a party and don't know if people like spicy dip or not. Great with Tostino's Torilla Chips.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I've had real homemade salsa so thus isn't as good but if you absolutely have to buy then it's the way to go. It's the best on the store shelves but I'd rather have fresh
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
This salsa is okay... ill eat it if its there with tortilla chips but its not the best salsa it taste a bit to much like tomato paste its not bad its just not really salsa.
Laura V.
Laredo, TX
Favorite salsa. Hands down. Made the mistake of buying Pace one time and it didn't have the consistency of Tostitos. The Pace was watery. This is perfect. My guilty pleasure with some Scoops!
Evelyn D.
Lakeland
This is so great. Always tastes good and is pretty cheap. Can be used by itself or in a ton of recipes. I typically use it in my taco salad. Good value. Great price pretty much anywhere you go
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
This salsa is really good! It's really good on nachos or just to dip with tortilla chips. The mild isn't hot at all and I like my salsa pretty hot. Normally I buy the hot instead of the mild.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
This salsa is very yummy!! You can use it on your tacos. You can make chicken tacos with it and you can even eat it with chips. It is so good and my favorite salsa :)
Claudia B.
Prattville, AL
Tostitos salsa and chips are what I always get. I use this salsa for fajitas, breakfast burritos or just by itself when I want a quick snack. Love the chunky salsa.
Chelsey J.
Great flavor! Not too Spicy but just enough kick which I love! I eat this with nachos, tacos, and quesadillas. This size is a great buy and it is affordable. I usually buy it from Kroger’s.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?