BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Yesenia G.
Miami
I just love having some yummy dipping salsa with my Tostitos, it's like I can't have them at all without this dipping sauce. Check them out & I promise you won't be disappointed!
Stacy C.
Delicious as a dip, I love some on my eggs. Mild without compromising flavor, perfect for my kids, but I like to kick it up a notch with some green jalapenos . available everywhere.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I can't believe that this is natural. It's convenient to pick up and is always right there in the chip aisle. Of course home made salsa is much better, but this is pretty good for store bought and jarred.
Marissa B.
Douglassville
This salsa has been my families go-to for I have no idea how many years. It is absolutely delicious and the natural one is also so healthy! The design is absolutely adorable too
Mallory H.
Paducah , KY
Great low calorie snack. Good flavor, nice and spicy. Price is a bit high for me so we don't always keep it in the house but I do have a couple of meals that I use it with also.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
I love this salsa! It has the perfect amount of zest and full flavor to it. I especially love to mix in a little bit of cream cheese and dip tortilla chips in it! Delicious!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
The people throw parties and not service? Because we don't. This is all of our friends and family they pick out a snack while they're waiting for the rest of the food to arrive
Stephanie B.
Lake City, FL
Who does not love chips and salsa! Perfect for a movie night! Or Game day! This is my favorite because it’s chunky and reminds me of the fresh salsa from the good restaurants
Jessica B.
This tastes just as good as the regular kind. It has the right spicy and flavor mixture. It is chunky which is a nice texture to it when eating it with chips or on food.
Lindsay Z.
Who agrees with me? This salsa is so good! It's perfect for when your throwing a party and don't know if people like spicy dip or not. Great with Tostino's Torilla Chips.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?