BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
This is one of my favorite scents from vs. just as the name states its a very sexy fragrance. i feel as if it pulls an outfit together since scent is one of the first things people notice.
Gina C.
Salem, NH
I love this salsa! This is my favorite salsa by far that is sold in stores! I always get mild cus I don’t like it too spicy, mild is perfect to give you that perfect little spice without the burning mouth of fire feeling!
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
It is one of the best salsas I have had in a while. It goes with all my favorite chips. I like that it is all natural which means I can let my daughter have out of it and not feel guilty.
Brittany D.
1,054 reviews
Hands down, this is my favorite brand of salsa. I love the bold, rich flavor and the texture of the chunky tomatoes. I've tried other brands, but this one is the one I keep coming back to.
Camille M.
If i don't make my own this is the first thing i pick at the store. I love the rich tomato and onion flavor. Good to pair with chips or on top of tacos or tostadas.
Becky M.
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. I love this flavor and many others offered by the company. I buy this particular kind, because of the all natural component. I love to eat this with chips, tacos, or omelettes. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family!
Amy M.
I love this salsa for Mexican food. I t is great on tacos and enchiladas but I also use it as tomato sauce fro pasta. Go ahead and laugh but you must try it first.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
Nothing better to snack on than a good salsa to go with some Tostitos scoops. It's chunky and delicious. It can bring a group together and get a good convo going.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Chips and dip. My favorite I can eat this any time of day, multiple times a day. Call me crazy but this stuff fills my taste buds at any given moment. Of course I recommend this to anyone. Isn't your mouth watering?
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
YUMMY!! i love this salsa..it has an amazing flavor and just the right amount of heat..my kids also love this salsa...it really does have the best taste of any store bought salsa i have had it taste pretty fresh!!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?