BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Brenna M.
I don't really like this one very much. Honestly, it just doesn't taste fresh. I prefer the brands that are in the refrigerated section or near the deli. They seem to rotate them out consistently too.
Himali B.
New York
Tostitios all natural Chunky Salsa mild is one of my favorites. I like the taste a lot. You can eat this with sphagetti, nachos, corn chips, crackers it goes well with everything. I like the tangy taste with a hint of sweetness.
Bella K.
Lost Tostitios salsa to dip chips with, put on a baked potato, or mix with an avocado. A little more expensive than other brands on the shelf, but I think you're paying for the well-known brand.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
When I cant make fresh salsa this is one of my favorites to purchase. It is chunky and has a sweet spicy flavor. it is really great served cold we also use it in burritos and things like that.
Michelle D.
Love salsa! It's deffinitally my go to snack! Pairs perfect on so many things! Although I prefer a more medium salsa the flavor from the mild isn't to bad at all. Love to add it to breakfast burritos. Great finishing touch
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Mm so good! I love chips and salsa it’s always good for when having people over it’s a nice light snack especially if your going to be drinking not to heavy but good. love both of their quesos too
Meagan S.
Hartsville , SC
I love salsa. A perfect and healthy snack when ate in moderation. The flavor has a perfect spice. Sometimes it can be too chunky for my taste, but to each their own. I would recommend it to a friend.
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
Same great quality you've come to expect from Tostitos. Throw this over a pile of nachos or scoop on to a taco for just the right amount of heat perfectly complimented by cilantro undertones. Great price and great taste.
Phoebe T.
Philadelphia, PA
Tostitos makes the best salsa, it has been a constant since childhood. I buy it from my local grocery stores, but you can get it anywhere! Pair with a good sturdy chip and you're good to go.
Gina C.
Salem, NH
I love this salsa! This is my favorite salsa by far that is sold in stores! I always get mild cus I don’t like it too spicy, mild is perfect to give you that perfect little spice without the burning mouth of fire feeling!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?