BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

Jourdan T.
This #ChunkySalsa is my absolute favorite party dish! It goes great with either Lay's Wavy Chips or normal tortilla chips and is a great accompaniment to nacho cheese!
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Cheap salsa that’s tasty. Always one sale and can get the big jar for under $2. A little bland but get what you pay for. Same goes for the ingredients, it has a lot of additives, would rather get the fresh salsa
Gabriela A.
Waltham, MA
This is my absolute go-to favorite salsa! This is great for those who love the salsa taste but not the intense kick. It taste even more amazing paired with the Tostino chips that have a hint of lime.
Stephanie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I have always been loyal to the Tostitios brand salsa and chips. This is a great standard plain salsa for any occasion. I use on eggs in morning, or with chips as a snack. It's not spicy at all.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I sometimes find myself wanting to try other brands and styles of salsa but always end up coming back to this one. It's not too spicy and compliments any type of corn chip!
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This is my go-to salsa and I usually end up eating it all in one sitting :( I like the medium heat because it's not too spicy and not too mild and the chunkiness of the salsa makes it even yummier!
Michelle L.
Newport News, VA
If you are looking for a normal salsa, this is just as good a pick as any. As a suggestion though, go to the produce and buy a container of the fresh cut salsa mix and mix it with the jar, it will help give it a much fresher taste!
Victoria J.
If I have to purchase salsa as opposed to making it this is my salsa of choice. Are used to love super spicy food but my body can't handle it anymore so mild is the way to go. I like to put the salsa not only on tortilla chips, but on eggs and fish even chicken!
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I love this kind of salsa but I usually like to buy the med I like my salsa kinda spicy. My husband is not crazy about this but hey that just means more for me right lol
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
Love Tostitos salsa.....This product used to be one of my favorite salsas and I was always pairing it with my favorite tortilla chips. I liked its flavoring and the fact that it was not too spicy.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?