BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Callie C.
I've had better salsas. For the price point though, this is pretty good. Very mild flavor but not bland. Perfect for people who can't handle heat and spice. Very convenient for football parties and picnics and the like.
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Although fresh salsa is my favorite, when I'm in a pinch or don't have time to make it, this is my go-to brand. This is also the brand I use to make my queso dip. It gives it just the right taste and zing.
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
Growing up, my mom always bought tosito salsa, and it’s what I buy now in my own home! Great with all sorts of chips, including torilla chips and Doritos! Great for parties and to have in the pantry at home.
Marilyn R.
Chips are never completely with out some yummy complimentary salsa! Now this salsa will meet all of your expectations. I even used it to top off my breakfast tacos at times! I continuously buy this product!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This is my favorite store bought salsa! The flavor is delicious and I love how chunky it is. I like using the Tostitos scoops chips to eat this with. I bought it at Walmart and I would buy this again for sure!
Jacquelyn A.
Spring Valley, CA
Grab yourself a block of cream cheese, put it in a deep dish plate and add your salsa right over it! Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds just enough to slightly melt the cream cheese. Eat with Fritos !
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I COULD EAT SALSA EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, i pretty much already do! I love any brand, style, and flavor salsa! Tostitos started my desire for salsa! You can purchase it at Kroger for under $4. I some day hope to start my own salsa business
Hayley S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love how it comes in such a big jar the only thing that I don’t like is it is not spicy at all not even a little I am more of a spicy kind of person are usually check the spicy salsa down the frys isle
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Tostitos . We mix it into our meat, or with our cheese dip and in our enchiladas. It makes everything mouthwatering you can't go wrong using this in your cooking. Or eat it with doritos or chips.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
A decent amount of sodium but it's soooooo versatile. We will dump it in a crock pot with chicken breast or put it over fish in the oven to bake. Last for a long time and is always available in stores!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?