BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I don't know what it is about the jars of salsa but they don't do much for me. This is much better cold, first of all. Even though its chunky it's still a bit watery however the flavor isn't terrible. So that's a plus. I'd get it again.
Jessica P.
I like this salsa because of the flavor and the chunks. I think it has a good verity of vegetables. My favorite is the tomatoes I think it has the perfect amount. This is the only salsa I eat except when I go to a Mexican restaurant.
Janelle B.
Kingsburg, CA
The best out there! I absolutely love Tostitos. It is my favorite brand and the all natural chunky is my favorite kind. It is delicious!!! I put it in recipes or eat it just with my Tostito chips.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
We alway buy the Tostitos chips and salsa combo with this salsa. It's very good, not spicy. It's chunky enough but not too thick of a consistency. I like this as a snack while watching a game or when I'm hungry in between meals! So yummy!
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
THis salsa dip is always a hit at my events. Everyone seems to enjoy when I have it next to some tortilla chips or mozzarella sticks. I find t at my local grocery store or Walmart and affordable. Definitely always purchasing when I shop
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
Absolutely delicious. Perfect for an appetizer or a snack during the day. Not too spicy, but still has a ton of flavor. Definitely better for you than many alternative snacks. I'll continue to buy this and suggest it to friends
Andres R.
Austin, TX
Oh what is that? You're throwing a party and want tips on how to make it successful? Chips and this salsa and everybody will love you for it. I prefer chunky but definitely try all the different kinds as they are all great.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I don't eat a lot of tortilla chips and hence not very familiar the kinds of dipping sauce to eat them with. A friend brought this during a house party and we all loved it. I will buy again if I ever eat tortillas again.
Lauren H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Such a great salsa. Not much heat so it's usually pretty safe for a dinner party snack that everyone can enjoy. Big punch of flavor and really affordable. We always have a jar or two in our fridge/cabinet for snacks.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
There is something about this chunky salsa that I love the most. I bought this from my local grocery store. I use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love the pair this for breakfast on my egg and sausage tacos.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?