BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Jacqueline D.
Downey, CA
I think this is one of the best salsas out there for dipping because I cant eat spicy. So it is not that spicy and I usually pair it with cream cheese and it will be the best dip ever.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This salsa is okay, but I think sometimes there are to many or to big of chunks. It actually seems like the chunks take up room so there is less salsa in the jar. But my family loves it and pairs it with tostido chips
Tessa C.
I would say that Tostitos makes the best store bought salsa that you can buy. It's has a sweet but hot flavor to it. It's very addicting. It does not keep for very long around my house; everyone really enjoys it.
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
My go to salsa. Not the best on the market, but great in a pinch and a definite crowd pleaser. I would go for their medium salsa over the mild, as the medium isn't that much hotter and adds a little more of a kick.
Valerie V.
Cornelia, GA
Love this sauce for family gatherings. It's quick and easy. All you have to do is pour it in a bowl and Bam it done! Love the flavor and it saves a lot of time. Very satisfied with this sauce. It taste wonderful !
Anna L.
Edmonton, KY
This sales is jam packed with flavor. I bought this product at Walmart super center and I was very satisfied with the flavor and texture. This product is reasonably priced and I would highly recommend this product to everyone who enjoys a good salsa.
Minder T.
Dover, NJ
Me gusta mucho estas salsa de tostitos es una de la que no puede faltar en mis fiestas, es muy rica y tiene los pedazos vegetales dentro.

I like this tostitos sauce. its delicious.
Sara L.
Good flavor. Spiciness level is just right. Is available in most grocery stores so it is a good staple. The flavor is good and goes very well with the Tostitos chips as well. I am very satisfied with this product.
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
This has always been my favorite salsa brand and variety. It's delicious and I love the flavor of salsas, but not always the texture. This has body to it without being too chunky or too smooth. It's just right
Patricia H.
Pensacola, FL
Fresh! Flavorful and tasty! It’s chunky and perfect! I wouldn’t mind it being a little spicier. It’ll be awesome if Maybe tostitos make a hot version of this salsa ;) and yes! I would recommend this to others
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?