BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Katie C.
Ormond Beach, FL
Always can rely on this brand! The perfect salsa for a quick and easy snack. It's a go-to because I already know it's hearty and has a good taste. Can get quite pricey at certain stores but, as other reviewers have stated, you're paying for the name brand too.
Haira Q.
South Riding
I love the chunky taste in it when I dip my tortilla chip in it I don't pair it with any god and it's not really healthy I would say it's perfect it doesn't need extra recipes and I was really satisfied about this product.
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
Being Hispanic salsa is important to me it is something that every meal has to have in our household. So this is the best salsa for my chips. It has a great taste and i love the chunky bits of vegetable adds so much flavor.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I really like this salsa. It's really good and not too spicy. It's a really good snack and pretty healthy. I usually take a jar of it to work and eat it there. It's affordable for the quantity you get. I would recommend this.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I don't like tomatoes, raw onions, raw peppers, etc but omg I freaking love Tostitos salsa!! Popped in the fridge to chill and dunk your tortillas in! So freaking good and hey I'm getting some good stuff in me at the same time!
Liana G.
San Martin, CA
I have tried this Salsa many times. It is not my favorite as it is not so hot. But it is good just to have to snack on. They also sell the spicy cheese which is great to. I would definitely recommend this especially if you don’t like things that are to spicy.
Bobbie M.
Lawrence, KS
Great salsa, great brand and great taste. Enjoy the constancy of the salsa. I usually don't like really chunky salsa but this one works. Not too spicy but just enough to give it a kick.
Belle A.
Perfect for nachos, dipping, and tacos. I always will prefer the homemade salsa but this is good to have when you do not have time to do everything. Very fresh, tasty, chunky, good flavor, and does have a nice kick to it.
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
This is probably my favorite salsa. When I can't have home made stuff I always reach for this. I buy it all the time. I usually get it at Walmart. It's pretty cheap and you get a lot of it. I'll keep buying it for sure.
shannon s.
I love their salsa 😍 it’s so good and it’s the only salsa I’ll eat with chips. A lot of salsas are too spicy or too chunky but this salsa is just right and makes me very very happy. I would eat this stuff all day long. It’s a very popular brand.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?