BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Angel M.
Calgary, AB
I like this salsa a lot it has the right amount of heat and it is very delicious and full of flavor. I used this for fun get togetherness and party's it's a great snack
Brittany J.
This is good for a lot of things. I love it with chips , and has lots of flavors in it . The price is good and u can put it on any. The kids love it and if they could they would eat it everyday. I really recommend this , it’s good.
Tashya M.
Saluda
The best salsa to eat with your tortilla chips. It will so you and your family just right for the ones that don't like it too hot but not like it too flavorless. The chunks of peppers and everything after every scoop is delicious.
Renee P.
South Hadley, MA
This salsa is not that good. It's kind of like a soupy, bland mass of limp onion, tomato, and cilantro. It's cheap though, and I guess if you're into it it does the job.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
This is my favorite salsa! I love that it's not soupy and it's all natural. I just eat this with regular tortilla chips. I think buying the bigger bottle is a better deal.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
This Tostitos Chunky Salsa is the BEST! I grab a jar on almost every visit to the grocery store. It's great for chips as wells as using in recipes. I love to make crokpot chicken topped with this chunky salsa. Absolutely Yummy!
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
Love eating this salsa something about it is just so addictive! If I ever get tired of it sometimes I'll make a dip out of it by adding ground beef and cream cheese to it and it taste yummy!
Lilian R.
Laredo, TX
Being Hispanic salsa is important to me it is something that every meal has to have in our household. So this is the best salsa for my chips. It has a great taste and i love the chunky bits of vegetable adds so much flavor.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I don't like tomatoes, raw onions, raw peppers, etc but omg I freaking love Tostitos salsa!! Popped in the fridge to chill and dunk your tortillas in! So freaking good and hey I'm getting some good stuff in me at the same time!
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I was being brave once and tried a different brand of salsa that was not this one...And I regret it. Nothing beats this! I would eat this with tortilla chips, especially the scoops when I'm watching a movie or binging on Netflix.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?