BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
maliha z.
Sayreville, NJ
So much easier to buy a jar of this salsa, than to go through the hassle of making it yourself.  It is a good price for the amount of product it provides.  I prefer the spicy version, but the mild will do if that is the only one available ( I don't discriminate with my salsa.)
Ariadna V.
Overland park
I love love love this salsa! Especially with the Tostitos scoop chips! I always buy those two products together. The flavor with the chips are so satisfying and it is good value and very affordable. This product never seems to disappoint me in anyway (:
Julio D.
This is a life saver and a God send. I love the salsa for the taste and the freshness. I love sitting down with my bag of Tostitos chips and salsa while watching Game of Thrones. I can eat almost all of the salsa and the bag of chips lol.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,394 reviews
If you are having chips and salsa this is the salsa you are eating. This is beyond a classic product. It is always on sale or always has a coupon so you're not spending an arm and a leg on a good product
Ruefina S.
South Holland, IL
Love it, I use it for parties and movie nights with my chips. they taste delicious. Once you start eating it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is. I recommended them. Wasn't disappointed at all, was really satisfied with this product.
Jessica S.
Love love love this salsa! I like the medium chunky vs, but they offer different varieties for everyone. Low price and good for you. My family likes this brand of salsa. It's good on veggies along with your choice of chip. Get creative
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this Salsa! I use it on everything from dipping my chips to my eggs. Yes, I said eggs. It may sound gross but it is AMAZING. Throw it in a burrito shell with a piece of bacon (or two or three) and you got breakfast on the go.
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
I love to pick up some salsa and chips for a quick and easy snack. My family loves the Tostitos All natural chunky salsa mild because it's not too hot, especially when there are people in the house that hate spicy food.
Sheena Z.
kingston
This is by the far best salsa in the grocery store! I accidentally bought the wrong brand the one time and nothing can compare to Tostitos Mild Salsa! The only thing is I wish the jar was wider and shorter so I can actually get my hand in there with out putting it in a bowl.
Angel M.
Calgary, AB
I like this salsa a lot it has the right amount of heat and it is very delicious and full of flavor. I used this for fun get togetherness and party's it's a great snack
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?