BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Deidre Z.
Gloversville, NY
Great salsa! I have always loved Tostitos salsa. The salt content is a little on the high side but if I was looking for a healthy salsa, I'd make my own using fresh ingredients. The price isn't too awful, it's manageable. This is great to use in recipes and for dipping things. I love to use this salsa to cook chicken with. So Yummy!
Hannah  S.
I think this is a pretty good salsa. My issue is I don't prefer chunky and I think it gets to feeling a little pasty at the time, but my husband enjoys this one fairly well. I would typically purchase the Picante Sauce over this because I don't find anything super special about this.
Jasmeet S.
Chesapeake, VA
Tostitos salsa is the best salsa I have ever boughten from a grocery store. I usually use it to make dips, or just dip tortilla chips straight into them. I can find this product easily at my local Kroger and Walmart. I highly recommend this salsa to everyone!
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
Really great salsa! I usually pick this up on my weekends! i always have company so i like having chips and dips around. This salsa is not hot or spicy at all! Really good with great flavor!
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
This salsa is just "O.K". I will use it if its the only option. It isn't that chunky and it is overly salty. You don't get a good tomato or pepper flavor. I definitely prefer the chunky salsa from Pace. And Pace is also less expensive, usually..
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love this salsa it is my go to when I do not have the time to make my own, as all busy moms know is not often, this is a hit with my bunch for sure and great to take to office parties or get togethers and serve with tostitos whole grain chips!
maliha z.
Sayreville, NJ
So much easier to buy a jar of this salsa, than to go through the hassle of making it yourself.  It is a good price for the amount of product it provides.  I prefer the spicy version, but the mild will do if that is the only one available ( I don't discriminate with my salsa.)
Arlene M.
This is really a great salsa. It's great to have at gatherings or football games. It has a good price , I think. Im satisfied with the flavor. It's delicious. I do recommend it to others to have as a dip
Cheyenne L.
Las Vegas, NV
I crave chips and salsa every minute of every day and being a poor college student that's extremely busy, this salsa is affordable and a great snack. Tostitos is a great brand in their salsa and chips and I would recommend it above all else!
Alissa K.
I love salsa and when i buy it i always get tostitos. (Tostitos chips as well.) And now that it has more chunks than normal that just give is a more filling aspect. Great for when you have friends over, as long as no one is a double dipper.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?