BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Alexis C.
This is my go to salsa. It is just perfect for me. I like to buy the Tostitios Lemon flavored chips to pair with this salsa. I usually get this salsa at Walmart or Safeway. I feel like it is healthy because they use natural ingredients. I would purchase it again.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
Sometimes I just buy this as a dip for my chips. It's very tasty. I've also had it during some of my family taco nights and it's a nice add on to tacos! I'm not a big fan of spicy dips but this one isn't that spicy at all!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
A favorite snack of mine is chips and salsa.  I tend to purchase this product with the Tostitos tortilla chips.  I buy this at the grocery store.  This salsa is really good because it is chunky and has onions in it, which are a favorite food of mine.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are pretty good salsas. I would start off with the mild because how spicy it is seems to be subjective. I thought the medium was fine, but a friend that normally likes spicier stuff said it was just a little too spicy for her so she gets the mild and is happy with it.
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
This is the only salsa that even compared to my dads homemade salsa. It actually does taste like it came out it a garden. I put it on my eggs, hash browns, tacos and of course my chips. This salsa is even more amazing when you mix it with queso. One of the bests!
Libby S.
Fort Scott
I love any kind of salsa that is chunky! When you get the mixture of chips and salsa or even salsa on your tacos or burritos this is the only one I use! The best is just a bag of Tostitos chips and a thing of salsa! Definitely will recommend this to everyone!
Annie A.
Memphis, TN
I really like this flavor of salsa. It is a perfect amount of salty mixed with sweet. It is a healthier option than some other salsa brands. I bought mine at Target, and it was slightly more expensive. I enjoyed it with Tostitos scoops. I would buy this again
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Love this salsa. This is always the brand that I get whenever I'm in the mood for chips and salsa. Love the taste, love that it's chunky because you can really taste all the flavors. Great for a party or get together.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
This is the best salsa I've tried! I use it on so many different dishes and also just eat them with tortilla chips. i love that it's chunky and not too spicy! The whole family loves it!
Tiffany C.
This is my favorite salsa to use. It is just the right amount of chunky and it's not spicy. I use this with any kind of plain chip, on tacos, and a dipping sauce for other foods. A jar of this lasts a long time! You'll get a chunk of something with every dip.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?