BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Shelby L.
This is the standard salsa for my family fridge. It's always somewhere in there, in a state of being half-finished. The blend of vegetables is good and prevents it from feeling too tomato-heavy or too packaged. It tastes fresh and goes well with meals or with chips.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
This jar of salsa is best paired with the Tostitos scoops! I always buy this since I can't handle the "spicy" salsa. What I especially love are the little chunks of tomato that taste so good. I can go through half a jar in one sitting, thank god they're usually on sale.
natalie m.
This product is labeled as chunky, and let me tell you..it's DEFINITELY chunky! Chunks of peppers and tomatoes are clearly visible and can really taste it when eating with chips. It's a bit on the sweeter side, and I usually prefer more spicy, but its definitely not bad
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
This salsa is a huge hit in my house. My picky three year old even loves it! We always have a taco night and we have to make sure we have this or all hell will break loose. It can be a little pricey, but our grocery store normally has a sale on it a few times a month!
Sarah W.
Florence
My favorite brand of salsa and tortilla chips! They make so many options to choice from its hard to pick just one favorite! They offer inexpensive chips and salsa, I do not like the cheese dip they sell but they did have good quality chips to pick from. You have endless options.
Claire O.
Pretty good salsa. I feel the only reason i but this salsa is because the bag of tostitos i get comes with a coupon has a buy two chips get a dip for free. I personally recommend getting the medium heat if you do get this salsa!
Crystal C.
If the hot one isn't available, me and a roommate usually get this one. We don't use it for anything big or special. We just get it if we want to have a snack or eat junk. The salsa has good flavor though. Personally, I don't find it spicy, but maybe for others it is.
Charissa A.
St Peters
We are a chips and salsa family!! I would LOVE to have the choice of a sweeter salsa, perhaps one with mango included? I use salsa for many recipes as well as for our chips. We have occasionally purchased a generic brand of salsa...but the taste isn't the same.
Alexis C.
This is my go to salsa. It is just perfect for me. I like to buy the Tostitios Lemon flavored chips to pair with this salsa. I usually get this salsa at Walmart or Safeway. I feel like it is healthy because they use natural ingredients. I would purchase it again.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are pretty good salsas. I would start off with the mild because how spicy it is seems to be subjective. I thought the medium was fine, but a friend that normally likes spicier stuff said it was just a little too spicy for her so she gets the mild and is happy with it.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?