BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
Not a big fan of really spicy stuff, this one has just the perfect amount. Great for parties with many guest, the bigger size is the way to go. Tastes amazing, you can even combine with some other dips for different flavors.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
So this was one of my cravings when I was pregnant. I bought it at Walmart & publix supermarkets along with the chips. I also put it on scrambled eggs or omelets. The flavor is amazing and it can be enjoyed with any chips.
Jessica D.
Lafayette , TN
Whenever we have a party we but this type of salsa as a choice to have and everyone seems to love it they flavor is awesome and it it very affordable compared to other brands. I very satisfied with the salsa all in all
Laci B.
I use this when I make meatloaf! It's so simple and has everything in it that you need instead of buying all the separate ingredients! I definitely recommend this when it comes to salsa! Will be buying again!
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
This salsa is delicious! Perfect for a game night or watching a sporting event like football! I love when it’s spicy! Depending where you go it can be a little pricey. The price range is about $5 or less!
Jordan C.
Fayetteville, AR
I’m addicted to this salsa. I purchase a new jar every time I go to the store. It’s so chunky which is what I love and it taste amazing! Everyone in my house is obsessed and we go through a jar every week!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Target
FRESH! Love this salsa. It’s amazing and chunky. Great for dipping and making Bruschetas. So nice for parties or everyday dipping. Good price and great quality. Good product.
Abby P.
My favorite salsa. I hate thin, runny salsas and this one is nice and chunky with big pieces of tomato in it. Great flavor--not spicy, but not bland. Goes great on an omelette with some avocado on top!
Jessica M.
Bel Air
My boyfriend and I literally devour Tostitos mild salsa! It's one of our go to snacks (along with Tostitos chips of course.) The salsa is so full of flavor and is delicious with queso or guac.
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Definitely my go to salsa for at home or parties. I like getting the onions and the peppers. Although my kids eat around them I love them. I usually use the scoop chips so I can taste it. This is alway the first thing gone at parties!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?