BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I love this chunky salsa! It's has a great flavor with the perfect amount of spice. I love chunky salsa, and this salsa definitely doesn't disappoint in that category. It's a little pricier, but you're paying for the all natural ingredients!
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I'm a bigger sucker when it comes to natural food products. This salsa isn't filled with squash up tomatoes but you actually find bite size tomatoes. I always get this when I eat salsa. You know it's always fresh unlike some jars that have been sitting in the shelfs for years to come.
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
This salsa is the best salsa there is. Its very healthy, and all natural. It goes great with some tostitos chips, and makes for a wonderful party snack. It is also not very pricey at all! You can find this at any walmart usually by the chip isle. :)
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
I will always & continue to always buy Tostitos salsa. I don't care for the taste of "over the border" or the off brand salsa's. Guess I'm just picky? But I love every single bite I get from this salsa
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I like this salsa! It's not a "gourmet" brand, but is really good. I prefer the chunky salsa, but they have other varieties. Medium is about the perfect heat for me, but mild is good too. I don't think I've ever tried hot. Affordable.
dialantric g.
Have to go with the chunky salsa. I love this brad salsa they have so many to choose from but chunky is hands down the best ive tried so far. but catania or how ever its spelled is runner up. I not that sure one the price because I never look i just grab it and keep moving.
Stormy W.
Bowling Green, OH
I am a super picky eater, I usually hate spice in a lot of foods, but the Mild Salsa is the perfect blend of a tiny bit of spice and still not too sweet or bland. Other mild salsas have been sugary, not flavor, and dull. This is always a go to for me, they have the perfect balance.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I love salsa and this salsa has such great flavor. I love how it is made, it is not too chunky but not too watery either it is perfect. I have it for a snack and I always buy it for parties, people love it. So easy to use when cooking too it always adds great flavor to a dish.
Krystle D.
I love this salsa to put in burritos or on tacos, or to eat it straight with some tortilla chips! It has an unexpected kick to it since it's medium, but not too much. A bit runny sometimes, though.
Katie M.
Knoxville , TN
I LOVE SALSA. Tostitos salsa is a staple in my household. You cant beat the taste of the ingredients. Its the perfect blend of chunky as well as a smooth salsa. necessary for any bbq or picnic or just to have in your fridge for a snack! Also great price for this item.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?