BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Rachel W.
Apopka, FL
Nothing makes any day feel like summer vacation quite like fresh tortilla chips, guacamole, and most importantly Tostitos Salsa!! For a backyard BBQ or a day at the beach no meal is complete without this zesty fresh side dish. #beachbag #summer
Heather  H.
Very good salsa! It is almost always on sale at the heb near me so i grab this and some tostitos scoops. I love to use the scoops and this salsa to make nachos. just put shredded cheese on top and microwave and then add this salsa. I love how this salsa tastes amazing and has chunky goodies in it
Georgina E.
Newark, NJ
I love spicy foods and I love salsa with chips. I usually opt for the "hot" version but they're always sold out in my grocery story so I usually go for medium or mild. The flavor is just as good though! I love that it comes in this big size because you can use it for a variety of different ways.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
I love tostitos chunky salsa Mild, I enjoy it with my tostitos chips, is not healthy but I love it, I also enjoy it with nachos, have a good prize and is a perfect snack, I recommend it! Because is my favorite.
Jessica K.
Not a bad salsa, but I wish the price wasn't as high as it is. I love salsa and tortilla chips. I like my salsa with a bit of tang, I like them to be a bit mild or spicy. And this just didn't cut it for me. I could do without it for sure, but is isn't bad. I used to love this salsa until I found other brands that I preferred over this instead.
Katie R.
Not a huge salsa fan, but I have purchased this brand on several occasions and it has always been a hit. I use this for a queso dip recipe and it holds up better than most other brands. I also tend to choose this one because of the mild flavor, making it easy to take to parties with little ones
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Delicious salsa that we eat with our nachos! Chunky and thick. Delicious tomato flavor. Slightly sweet flavor. I purchase this brand regularly it's often in deal in my store. Yummy product highly recommend.
Tiffany C.
Sparrow Bush, NY
This is our go to salsa from plain potato chips to tortilla chips, well actually any kind of chip or chip like snacks that can be dipped into it. As some one with a family choosing products that include all natural ingredients help me rest assured that we are eating healthy fresh products rather than all additives or preserves. Will always continue to purchase this salsa!
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I'm a bigger sucker when it comes to natural food products. This salsa isn't filled with squash up tomatoes but you actually find bite size tomatoes. I always get this when I eat salsa. You know it's always fresh unlike some jars that have been sitting in the shelfs for years to come.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great basic salsa. I love the big chunks and mild flavor. It's once that my whole family enjoys. It's great by itself with chips, but I also like adding it to my mexican lasagna: layers of tortilla, beef mixture (ground beef, salsa, refried beans, etc.), and cheese - bake and enjoy.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?