BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
My husband loves salsa and chips .. he eats it so much that I can't buy the small (medium) bottle anymore because that's done in a few hours I have to buy the larger size and 2 of them at that so they can last him a few days. One recommendation to the company ... start selling them buy the gallon my husband would buy them
whitney w.
SANDUSKY, OH
Tostitos Salsa is my absolute favorite salsa!! especially the chunky kind! It's so good ! I have tried a ton of different types of salsa and there is not one that is as good as tostitos extra chunky salsa! If you like salsa this is by far the best choice for you!!!!!!
Melissa D.
I love this salsa with any tortilla chips or wavy chips. This satisfies my craving when I want chips and salsa. I love buying it for a great price from my local Walmart. I recommend this to others who love salsa. I am always satisfied with this salsa and its price.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
So good i have an obsession with salsa and this satisfies my craving of salsa. It tastes just like any other salsa but i don't think its as natural as they claim to be because it does taste a little different than the 100 %organic all natural salsa i have purchased in the past but it tastes good and is very inexpensive
Faith C.
I really enjoy this salsa as a spice. I cook taco meat and chicken in it all the time. It makes an excellent flavor with tacos, fajitas, or plain meat. I enjoy it as a side dish decently well. But, I much prefer it cooked in with my meat! If you're looking to add a little flavor, add in a cup of salsa and enjoy!
Breanna L.
Long Beach
We have to have mild being we have a son, but we eat salsa like crazy!! We even do chicken in it in the oven! It's great for a snack & supper. We all like the way it taste & they add just the right amount of ingredients to never disappoint us!! You can eat them with any tortilla chips &it's still just as fantastic!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not a huge fan of jarred salsas, but the Tostitos All Natural Chunky Salsa is great if I can't make my own or I'm at a store that doesn't have their own fresh and refrigerated brand. It's not too salty and feels less processed than other jarred brands. I love how chunky and flavorful it is...feels almost fresh!
Lupitaa R.
Tostitos chunky salsa dip is delicious! I love it, taste great with tortilla chips! Taste almost like homemade but i must admit my grandmas recipe is the best! But this one is great too! I recommend you try it when you need something for a movie night or an unexpected visit to offer bet they will enjoy it too!
Aimeeh L.
My family enjoys eating variety of tacos with this as our salsa! Basically, you just put this on top of the meat filling and tada! It is very easy to prepare. We use taco chips, big hard shell tacos, or soft taco shells!
Alex M.
Minor Hill, TN
I prefer the Medium salsa, but when my mouth can’t handle it due to sores, Mild is the way to go. This salsa actually has flavor, and it’s not too watery. Chunky is definitely the way to go when it comes to salsa. I typically use every other kind of chip than tortilla chips, tho. Adds to having more flavor.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?