BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

Tahyana J.
Aberdeen, NC
The salsa taste very fresh and full of tomato paste and peppers! I eat these with Tostitio's Scoops or just plain corn chips. Sometimes I mix it into my eggs to give them a good kick. Recommend to keep out by chip table during a hosted event! Also refrigerate after you first open it.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I love salsa! This chunky salsa is the best!!! I always eat the Tostitos chips with this! I also use the cheese dip as well. Its very affordable and the value is amazing! I bought mine at Walmart here in Arkansas. Definitely recommended to others!
Neith J.
Tostitos Salsa All Natural Chunky is a great classic tomato salsa with that extra bit of texture to help give some variety to each nibble! I love that wherever I go in the US I can easily find it, add a little cheese and tortilla chips and my kids are so happy!
Akansha T.
Basically one of my favorite snack foods growing up was chips and salsa. We always had some at home. I could eat salsa from the jar. I always remembered it being fairly priced although now I feel it has gotten quite pricy. While I did enjoy them before I think now I would stick to buying fresh pico de gallo or making salsa at home.
Raluca L.
This product used to be one of my favorite salsas and I was always pairing it with my favorite tortilla chips. I liked its flavoring and the fact that it was not too spicy. I can't eat very spicy food, it just makes me sick. Now, I have discovered other products on the market that I really love and came to replace this Tostitos salsa.
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
I am not generally a fan of salsa especially store bought (as opposed to homemade).  I make an exception for this salsa.  I tried it for the first time last week and it was not bad.  It was a little runny but over all not to spicy and pretty mild.  My siblings put it on just about everything and they love it.
Mik M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I absolutely love this salsa! I used to hate the chunks as a child, but now I love them as an adult. We usually buy this at our local store or Walmart. I would say it is relatively healthy and it is very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this to others. Only con is that I couldn't stand the smell of it when I was early in my pregnancy.
Alexa R.
new jersey
Who hasn't had Tostitos salsa is the real question. I feel like this is a staple at any party paired with Tostitos scoops. I had this today at a family barbecue everyone was scooping in the salsa while hanging out. I think this salsa is flavorful and super easy to have out to satisfy your guests or just make yourself a quick snack.
Alyssa G.
Oakdale, CA
Great in my house hold because its not hot my 5 uear old son my grandma and other little ones that eat it up like crazy at any BBQ or family gathering we have .or just because .and for me i jist add a feww fresh jalapeños and its a hit for me too.great taste just not spicy enought for me but i buy atlest 6-7 a year and bigger glass jar 😀.its great for groundbeef tacos as well..lol
Niqniq E.
Las Vegas, NV
Tostitos has never failed me especially when it comes to their dips. This mild salsa, though good on its own for a quick dip, is a great base for adding on other ingredients to customize for personalized tastes.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?