BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Erika C.
Cambridge, OH
My husband can go through one of the big cans, by himself, in a few short hours. We purchase this A LOT. I love it too! I don't like real chunky salsa but surprisingly, I really enjoy this salsa. It has a great taste. I do wish they offered a larger container of it (like some other brands do) as we go through it so quickly. Sometimes we do opt for another brand due to the size/price but this is our preferred salsa when we can't make our own!
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
My mom makes spaghetti using this sauce and for a girl that isn't so fond of spaghetti I can say that delicious taste gets me every time. Whether we are in Walmart or Publix we always make sure to grab us a jar. It's really flavorful and the Ingredients just melts your mouth away with every bite.
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
I love and enjoy so much this salsa. I legit swear when i buy this, it never lasts the next day, I could just eat it and not complain. I love the mild spiciness. Its amazing with nachos, tacos, burritos, anything basically. You can definitely have a Mexican dinner night by bring some yummy Salsa.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love this thought like I am definitely crazy for it I love make snap put in it inside my chips and then taking a big bite out of that whole saying I love women fight a little chunk of tomatoes especially like the work with I love it I would definitely buy this on the time you find a like is the party I have to have this at the snowman costume at your cost like three dollars come on that’s definitely worth it
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Every time I go to the grocery store I find myself buying at least 2 jars of this stuff! It gets gone fast. Its great tasting and its even good on top of meat loaf... Yes meat loaf give it a try it give it a zing of taste. If you love salsa you will love Tostitos mild salsa its my favorite.
Patricia W.
Disappointment to all salsa. Just tastes like cold soup to me. I rather get some fresh salsa authentic salsa from a local Mexican restaurant. Good price but not a good value.
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
I was underwhelmed by this product. It's not terrible especially at the very affordable price, but it's also not wowing my taste buds. The flavor is a bit bland and it's more watery than chunky in texture. It's great if you need to feed a large group of people on a budget, but if you're looking for just a snack for yourself you can do better with a different brand that offers better flavor and texture.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Demasiado buenos!! siempre tengo en la despensa por si me visitan amigos, fácil de acompañar, fácil de untar y combina con cualquier cosa que quieras, si eres de esas personas que no toleran el picante trata con otra por que esta aunque el picante es medio en mi opinión se siente mucho.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
we tend to have mexican on tuesdays (yes another Taco Tuesday thanks to that Lego Movie) its healthy in that its made of veggies. It always has a fresh, clean, taste to it and it goes quick in my house. We always buy from Tostitos and will always buy from them in the future.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
I make a lot of one pot meals, both on the stove top and slow cooker. Love stewed meats, chicken, beef, pork you name it. A friend suggested if I wanted a really great shortcut instead of using tomato sauce/paste and having to worry about experimenting with spices to get a good tasting meal to just use salsa. I've tried a number of brands but this is by far the best!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?