BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Veronica D.
I absolutely love this Salsa. Every gathering we pop one of these salsas out and pair it with Tostitos. It's a good value and very good quality. Love the chunky bits in it.
Nora M.
Great salsa -- "medium" is a perfect balance of spiciness and flavor. Unopened jars can be stored & will stay fresh in your kitchen cabinet for anywhere from a few months to a year (see "best if used by" date). Once opened, you can keep the remaining salsa in the fridge for about a week or so... but it never lasts that long, in my house. Tostitos Salsa (served with Tostitos brand tortilla chips) is an ideal snack option for tailgate parties, or to prepare for last-minute guests. It's always a surefire crowd-pleaser. Best of all it's relatively guilt-free. One 2 tbsp serving is a mere 10 (that's TEN) calories and 0 (yes, ZERO) grams of fat!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Es la combinación perfecta para los chips de maíz, tiene un sabor bastante suave y delicioso, no puede faltar en la alacena Tostitos Chunky Mild Salsa, 24 oz
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I prefer another brand over Tostinos, but I will use this if I'm not able to get my choice. Its a good tasting salsa, but its missing the flavor that my choice dip has.
Jasmine M.
Charleston , SC
I only buy this brand of store bought salsa dip because it's chunky and the taste is addictive. I compare it to other brands that have been much more mushy or watery.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This reminds me of the fresh salsa you get from fumbleweeds restaurants. It's also one of my favorite bands to buy from Kroger and use to make a cheese queso with.
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
This salsa is pretty good it's kinda of runny but overall has a good flavor. I got it at Walmart and it was pretty cheap. I like how it's sold right next to the chips.
Brooke M.
Cleveland, GA
This is the only salsa that I buy for my house amd my family. Ive tried many different bramds but none of them have had the true authentic salsa taste like Tostinos has.
Barrett B.
This salsa is in my refrigerator at all times. It has the perfect spiciness and texture. I put it out for all of my parties with tortilla chips. I also love it on quesadillas and nachos. So happy with this product
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love to eat this dip. It taste so good. I love to eat this dip with tortilla chips. There was a time that I could not eat dairy products. So I had to settle and eat this type of dip. It is so good. I like it better chunky. I would use this in my tacos sometime. It taste really good. Sometime I have a hard time putting them down. I buy this salsa a lot.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?