BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
kimberly r.
Airdrie, AB
This is now and forever my favorite salsa. It's delicious on so many things. Specially scrambled eggs. The sugar is low so I can enjoy them guilt free. I ALWAYS have some in my fridge. Delicious!
Sophia S.
Wolfville, NS
My favourite salsa! It has such a nice flavour and isn't too spicy. It tastes really fresh and great ingredients. I love to pair it with the Tostitos hint of lime chips, they make a great snack.
Emily P.
Winnipeg , MB
Tasty, full of flavour & not too runny. This is pretty much our go to salsa as my husband can't handle any spice haha. But there's still enough flavour to make me (the spice lover) happy!
Pilar P.
I love this salsa because it taste really really delicious. The texture is really good. It's easy to buy. You can eat them with Tostitos chips. They are quite healthy. I recommend it.
Katie M.
Picton
Best salad in the world. If you don't like chunks in your salsa this salsa is even worth straining and just getting the juice from. So good it's not funny, best in nacho dip
vanessa R.
London, ON
This is my favorite salsa for dipping! Its ALWAYS in my fridge along with a bag of Tostitos this is always stocked in my house. Such a perfect snack and the taste is sooo good.
Kelsey S.
I absolutely love mexican food, tacos are food royalty. This is my favorite salsa to buy because it's the perfect consistency. I hate salsa thats too thin and watery and I don't like huge chunks of pepper and onion. this is the perfect amount of flavor, not too spicy because we like to add extra spice to the ground turkey/beef or in my case, vegetarian ground. Sometimes I like to get the medium for a little extra kick because its not a huge jump from mild to medium in this brand of salsa.
jackie l.
Love this brand of salsa! it definitely taste amazing and great, one of the best brand of salsa and it taste "fresh" too. so it doesn't taste like he's been in a bottle. so it taste fresh every time you eat it and i love the spicy one too! plus, it doesn't have a strong smell to it, cause some salsa has a very strong smell to it and that makes me sick, but this brand doesn't have that smell at all. so it taste absolutely amazing!
Scarlet G.
Miami, Florida (FL)
Es la mejor salsa que siempre compro para ir al cine y cualquier actividad que se hace en mi casa es la mejor tiene un toque picate que da sabor a la salsa el mejor.
Amanda B.
Toronto
This is a terrific brand of salsa that I usually find alongside the chips in the aisle with all the bagged chips and pretzels. I love the chunky texture and I tend to eat the Mild flavour more often but honestly, the Hot flavour is my ultimate favourite!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?