BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Ali S.
East Amherst
Tostitos Salsa is not very good. This is a mass marketed salsa with ingredients that cannot be pronounced. It is also tasteless, no flavor! I avoid Frito-lay products all together! The company has the ability to market products and pull a wool over people. Consuming too much salsa and chips is never a good idea. Good way to pick up diabetes. I prefer salsa and tortilla chips and there are plenty of healthier salsa options, particularly locally made.
Tanesha B.
This is my go to when I'm craving chips and salsa but don't want to make it at home.
S. B.
Tostitos Chunky Mild Salsa, 24 oz is delicious. Goes great with #Tortillas chips or a tortilla bowl. It doesn’t have an intense acidic taste. If you want to cut down on some calories, you can eat it with a salad 🥗 without the tortilla shell. 🌮 The mild is doesn’t have the strong pepper sting.

A little pricey.

#tostitos #tostitossalsa #salsadip #dip
Brandi D.
Calgary
The whole family likes salsa but I am the only one who likes a mild one. So everyone else adds hot sauce and I have it just the way it is. Nice and thick, covers a nacho really well.
Erin S.
Buchanan , SK
I can’t say I have tried many different salsas in my day, mainly because I always repurchase this one. The mild one is my go to because I am not a fan of spicy. The price for this salsa is average but the flavour makes it worth it! Tostitos Chunky Mild Salsa, 24 oz
Clarivic D.
doral,fl
OMG! Excelent product. I really like this sauce. It is excelent with tostitos chips, and even better if you use it combined with the ranch sauce. The only thing I really don't like is that the sauce has a strong taste. I also like the package, I think it is super cute.
Trudy H.
Saint John
This salsa really is nice and chunky like the label says.  The mild flavor is also true.  This is my go to salsa for nachos or tacos, or to include in another recipe that calls for salsa while cooking.  You can see that this is made from good quality ingredients and there are definitely real tomatoes in there!
Chloe j.
This is so nice 🤤 as a dip for cool doritos I make nachos and this is what I put on so much flavour great quality amazing very affordable goes great with food and I would highly recommend to others I always buy this
Samantha C.
Strathroy, ON
My go to salsa product. My mom bought this product and always had some in the house and now its a staple in mine too! We don't just use it with chips, I put in in scrambled eggs, dips and wraps. It has a great mix of flavour without having that typical "taco" taste that other products seem to have.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Love this. So flavourful and the texture is perfect. Nice and chunky and delicious. The mild is good for less heat but the hot is good for an extra kick and it’s not too hot. Great price for the quality.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?