BY TOSTITOS #1 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone have any good recipes??1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it better than the original?1 Answers
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This is a great salsa full of flavor! If you like chunky than this is the salsa for you! I like to pair this with the tostito chips. I also like to put this salsa in my sausage and egg burritos yum yum!
Lacey M.
New Windsor
My favorite jarred salsa. Great with chips or used to make chicken. I’ve even used it in soup. Can buy this salsa anywhere. Not too much sodium. Affordable. Comes in many sizes. Always left satisfied.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
I love every single one of their dips besides the spinach dip. This one is always a go to dip plus with the cheese dip they have. I love it with their scoop chips or Fritos scoops. I was def satisfied
Courtney T.
Plano, TX
Good canned salsa while in a pinch. It’s not my favorite, but I prefer making my own salsa. I used this canned salsa for salsa chicken and it turns out well with that. I would buy it again in a pinch.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Amazing Jarred Salsa! If you don’t have time to make your own and want something super flavor I suggest this brand. It pairs well with lots of chips and lasts a while so you get a few uses out of it
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
Tostitos Chunky is my go-to salsa! I don't like a lot of spice, so the mild blend is perfect for me. Whether with chips, on tacos, or in a casserole, it's the perfect blend of veggies! Definitely a staple in my pantry :)
Melissa F.
Bronx, NY
The Tostitos salsa is the perfect dip to have at home when you have visitors or when watching movies paired with the tortilla chips from Tostitos brand. I usually buy these items at Target as target always has economical prices!
Rayanne E.
Redlake, MN
I never really liked salsa growing up I always thought it was gross but recently I started to love it and this is the one I always get when I get salsa! Definitely worth trying if you never tried salsa
Sharon H.
I've tried other salsas and Tostitos is by far my favorite and I've tried a lot of salsa. I notice that there is a pineapple peach flavor that I will definitely be trying in the near future
Michele B.
Tamaqua
I use this salsa in a crockpot Salsa Chicken dinner. It marinates the chicken to perfection and gives our dinner an amazing taste. This chicken is served with an appetizer of Tostidos and chips. A favorite of my family!
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?