BY TOSTITOS #4 in Salsa

Our Less Spicy Tostitos® Chunky Salsa Mild Is Perfect For Everyone. Pair This Salsa With Chips, Nachos Or Tacos For A Snack Or Meal That’s Sure To Please

BEV A.
Houston
Tostitos Chunky Salsa is  so delicious. We normally get the mild and medium. The chunky tomatoes makes it so good. Taste so good I  can eat it by itself. Love the Tostitos chips also.  So delicious. I love putting the salsa on my Quesadilla. Taste so wonderful.  You have to try it. Best Salsa Ever!!!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild, is good for those who are on a budget. It has what seems like all natural ingredients, but I have not read the label so do not know. You can buy Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salas Mild, at basically any grocery store The reason for the 3 out of 5 stars is due to it really does not have that much flavor. You can taste a hint of onion, and a hint of vinegar, but for the most part it tastes like mild tomates. So, if You are okay with that, and want mild salsa on a budget go ahead. It is also more watery then thick.
Himali B.
New York
Tostitios all natural Chunky Salsa mild is one of my favorites. I like the taste a lot. You can eat this with sphagetti, nachos, corn chips, crackers it goes well with everything. I like the tangy taste with a hint of sweetness.
Poba Z.
I tried it at a friend's house, not a real fan of this product since it has lots of preservative. if you're looking for a real salsa this is not real salsa for me. I didn't like the color, the color looked a bit dark maybe it's because of the preservatives. overall I personally will not buy this product and will not recommend it to anyone. I prefer buying the fresh one rather than this one in the jar.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is truly a perfectly mild and enjoyable salsa. My family loves setting this out at parties, and by the end of the night, it has always disappeared! Honestly, I wish we had a never-ending supply of it! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys mild salsas, and is okay with standing by the chip bowl all night!
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
this is a really good salsa! its not tooo salty, spicy, dull in flavor.. its just right. I love buying this for large gatherings, I buy this a frys, walmart, target and its affordable. I pair this with the tostitos tortilla chips, WHICH ARE ALSO REALLY GOOD! both very affordable and enjoyable
Rachel K.
One of the best salsas outside of a restaurant. I get this quite a bit. I have used it in many recipes and it holds up well. It has a nice complex flavor without being overwhelming. I really don't know how healthy it is at all. It tastes so good that I end up eating more chips than I should.
Chawnie F.
Love making nachos with this, it's such a good salsa and I like that it has the chucks of the veggies in it. Really gives it a fullness that you don't get with some of the other mass produced salsas. This is as close to fresh salsa as you can get without actually getting fresh salsa.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
If you are looking for a good, healthy dip this is the stuff!  It's healthy and tasty!  I don't like tomatoes very much, but this stuff rocks.  It's good with just regular Tostitos!  It's not very pricey if you get it at Walmart.  I would buy this product again.
Kristina R.
Wakefield
The flavor is very good and is not too spicy. The chunks give a good texture when paired with the chips. It is not too expensive and comes in many different size jars of salsa. I bought it at Market Basket. I am satisfied with this product. It was so good.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
How spicy is this?
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste never had it b4
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
What other recipes do you like to use salsa in, other than nachos?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite Tostitos product?
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
Do you have any good recipes I can use with this salsa?

Walmart