GroceryPantryTostitos
Chunky Medium Salsa (155 oz ea, 6 ct) - (Original from manufacturer - Bulk Discount available)

by Tostitos

Tostitos Chunky Medium Salsa (15.5 oz. ea., 6 ct.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tostitos Chunky Medium Salsa (15.5 oz. ea., 6 ct.) - (Original from manufacturer - Bulk Discount available)!
Stacy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Tostitos Chunky Medium Salsa (15.5 oz. ea., 6 ct.) - (Original from manufacturer - Bulk Discount available) uploaded by Stacy R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Tostitos is a well-priced salsa that can be found in most stores. This medium is a tad spicy for my taste but my boyfriend loves it. I often use it to make salsa chicken in the instant pot.
Cheri  C.
Oregon City, OR
I prefer the chucky options myself. The flavor is what you expect from salsa it has a bit more vinegary taste than some but I really like it. It's easy to take with you.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! I use it to spice up my tacos band nachos Definitely gives your meals that flavorful tasty. I hate bland food! Nooottt for me. Give me flavor any day!
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
I like to keep these handy they are so convenient. I like how it taste just mild. Product is pretty good. I like to serve it with some nachos.
Biancha A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love these great for a party I love getting them on sale and stocking up. Because I crave this a lot and it hits the spot every times. They go on sale a lot normally I won’t this in less it’s on sales
Sarah  B.
Levittown, PA
If I am ever in the mood for chips and salsa this brand is always my go to. It’s tasty especially the chunky one. You don’t break the bank and it for me the jar last a while!
Les V.
Recommend for any part of your day and any occasion. This salsa is chunky which is great. It stays put in the chips and you can taste every chuck in it. A spoonful alone is also tasty! You don't need chips for this salsa, you can add it to anything. It goes well in sandwiches, tacos, over white rice, with any chip, salads and even over pizza.
Wendy T.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s salsa. You can’t go wrong. I get the medium one as I like it with a little zing to finish it off
Bethane Z.
Lancaster, NY
One of the go-tos with taco dip! Im a spice person and this has just enough kick that a lot of folks can enjoy. I do sometimes blend it, to get it thinner to get more use out of it.
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Always good on chips, tacos, whatever you want to dip in it. It's thick and packed with peppers and onions, and has the perfect amount of heat. You can't beat the price either! We have tacos once a week and they wouldn't be the same without this salsa

Looking for your answer?