BY TOSTITOS

Thick, chunky and loaded with ripe tomatoes, jalapeños, fiery Habanero peppers and garlic, our TOSTITOS® Chunky Habanero Salsa HOT starts off sweet and ends with a slow intense burn that you’ll love.

INGREDIENTS

Tomato purée (water and tomato paste), diced tomatoes in tomato juice, jalapeño peppers, onions, and less than 2% of the following: vinegar, salt, habanero peppers, garlic powder, and natural flavor.​

Thomas L.
Antioch
The texture is quite good. The mouth feel also good. The current flavor is quite good. I'd suggest about 10% more Habanero because many of us are looking for good flavor but a little more serious burn!
I began my career as a food chemist so I'm a little experienced at this. You are close to an excellent product so experiment a bit.  It could become a 5 star.
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia, PA
Ha! I underestimated this salsa...if you’re anything like me (a lover of extremely spicy foods) you are going to be hooked. The only downfall is I can’t share this with my kids hehe but that’s the good thing about Tostitos having a variety of salsa dips 🙌🏻 I buy this particular salsa at my local ShopRite, they always seem to be in stock there.
Aj S.
Tastes like the standard Tostitos Salsa. However, the spice level on this version of the salsa is really hot! The spice lingers on your tongue for a while.
Katie M.
Minneapolis , MN
So spicy! I LOVE it. It’s the best paired with Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso – Medium Not the healthiest, but flavor is the best!