Tostitos® Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa uploaded by Jadiena D.Tostitos® Chipotle Restaurant Style Salsa uploaded by Natalie R.

BY TOSTITOS #16 in Salsa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't been able to find this salsa lately and i'm pretty disappointed because this salsa is the best one out there! I love salsa with roasted garlic in it. This salsa have the perfect blend of flavors. I have tried many different salsas but none of them are packed with as much flavor as this one!
Carole B.
Los Angeles
It's so hard to find a restaurant style salsa in grocery stores. I prefer the not super chunky, more thinned out type and this is perfect. Pair it with the thin cantina chips and I could literally eat every last bite. Just thinking about it now has got my mouth watering!
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Definitely true to the label. Tastes just like it would from a Mexican restaurant, and oooooh the garlic! Note that this salsa is thinner but it doesn't diminish the flavor at all! I buy this a lot for my classic salsa needs.
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I used to buy this particular salsa all the time, I love salsa. But, I can't find it anymore. The roasted garlic is really good and the texture of the cantina type was perfect.
Ellaina B.
I love salsa. It's just my kind of thing -- an amalgamation of veggies and fruit that give me a good kick in the pants combined with salty tortilla chips is my favorite snack. I normally opt for chunky salsas because I enjoy being able to zero in on particularly tasty looking bits, but my boyfriend brought home the cantina salsa this time around and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm one of those people who dips my chips in the more liquidy part of the salsa and alternate with solids, so to have the salsa be the same consistency through and through threw off my whole salsa game. He brought home mild (the only amount of spice we can agree on) and I wasn't disappointed in that department either. I like my salsas to leave me with a runny nose, and while this one didn't do that, it was still slightly tasty. I've tasted spicier milds, which is why I would give this four stars -- I believe the mild-medium-hot spectrum means there is spice in all states -- but I still enjoyed it and would open the jar to eat if I found it in my home.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I am a HUGE salsa fan (I honestly don't know if I've had a salsa I don't like) and this one is amazing. I should also mention I love Garlic, which probably explains why I love the Tostitos Roasted Garlic Salsa : ) It has sooo much flavor and it definitely leaves you wanting more! My only suggestion regarding this salsa is that I wish it were spicier! This salsa is a medium consistency (not too liquidy, not too thick) and it pairs well with any chip really - Doritos, plain tortilla chips, Jalapeño chips, etc. You can find this salsa at your local grocery store (I bought mine at Walmart and Hyvee the last two times I purchased it). It's relatively affordable - similar in price to other salsas. I will definitely purchase this again and I highly recommend it! Your taste buds will thank you!
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Really nice flavor. I like the blend of garlic chunks in tomato sauce which gives amazing flavor. You can eat it with anything you like. It's very cheap can be easily found in any grocery store... I would like to recommend it
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
Okay so I am somewhat of a salsa fanatic. I literally judge Mexican Restaurants based solely on the quality of their salsa. So it’s a big deal for me to say I LOVE this store bought salsa!! It has an amazing flavor and it is just phenomenal. My favorite store bought salsa by far!
Glow O.
This is the best salsa! Tostitos Dips Cantina Roasted Garlic Salsa Dip is very useful in my house. I don't just eat them with nachos but I also use it to cook my ground beef meat for my tacos, or for my hot dishes. The garlic in the salsa give the meet a delicious flavor!
Magdalen M.
Next to authentic salsa, this is one of my faves. I am a garlic feen and wish there was a little more, but it has just the right amount of spice for me. (I get medium). It goes great with any kind of tortilla chip, and I even put it in sandwich wraps at times.