GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsTostitos
Tostitos Cheese Flavored Dip Smooth & Cheesy

Tostitos® Cheese Flavored Dip Smooth & Cheesy

TOSTITOS® Smooth & Cheesy Dip is made with real Monterey Jack cheese for a rich, creamy dip that satisfies without the spice.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavor, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Buttermilk, Monosodium Glutamate, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Sodium Phosphate), Whey Protein, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Datem, Sodium Phosphate, And Artificial Color (Yellow 6, Yellow 5). Contains Milk Ingredients.

Is this like Velveeta? Can I use it in my cooking, for say mac n' cheese?
Start your review of Tostitos® Cheese Flavored Dip Smooth & Cheesy!
Deborah S.
Decatur, IN
Love this stuff my boyfriend puts it in his scrambled eggs and we make our own breakfast burritos with it
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
This is my secret addiction I wish there was more things I could find to dip into this stuff, besides just a spoon..lol I love this stuff!!!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
I love this cheese dip! It’s creamy and smooth. It’s good warmed up or right from the jar.
Lori M.
I like eating this cheese with Doritos. They go so good together. Its not a bad cheese for coming in a jar. It has really good flavor and taste good if u heat it up too. I think I like all of the dips that Tostitos make. I love this stuff and I like serving it to guess when we want something to snack on.
Catherine S.
Abingdon, VA
This is another staple in my house. One of my kids favorite after school snacks is chips and cheese dip. We make a lot of nachos and taco casserole in my house and this is always the perfect finish.
Deja F.
Norfolk, VA
This cheese is not healthy for you but that will not stop me from eating the whole jar. I love this cheese, especially the mild spicy flavor. This taste better than other cheese dips that I have had. I would recommend these.
Tiger H.
Renton, WA
Late night snack with cheese. Pour over nachos. One of the best dips with chips. You will notice its a bit spicy, but not too much.
jessica M.
Chino, CA
Man oh man I love this queso! The blanco one is amazing too! If I ever get a craving this hits the spot! It doesn’t have that weird artificial flavor either. It’s amazing.
DeliaDaDiva J.
Birmingham, AL
This is basically cheese sauce and salsa combine. And who doesn't love chips and salsa and throw in cheese, it's a party.
Carrie T.
Orlando, FL
I thoroughly enjoy this for an afternoon snack or appetizer. We always have this on hand during football season.