BY TOSTITOS

TOSTITOS® Cantina Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips taste so authentic, you’ll think you stepped into a real Mexican cantina. They’re light, thin, crispy and pair perfectly with restaurant style salsas. Available in a larger Party Size bag that is perfect for your larger get-togethers.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn,canola and/or sunflower oil), And salt.

• Do you know if they are still making these? I can't find ...1 Answers
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great solution to feeding a lot of people. The chips have a great restaurant quality taste. In fact, I’m suspicious that a few restaurants in the area have been heating them up and serving them to customers. At home, I pour them onto a baking sheet and pop them in the oven for a few minutes before serving.
Jessica A.
My favorite thing about these tortilla chips is that they are thin and crispy like the ones you would receive in a restaurant. Good chip. They are thing though so they break a little easier than the regular ones, but in my opinion it's worth it for the taste.
Catherine R.
Columbia, SC
I love how thin and crispy these chips are! They have just enough salt and thickness to be perfect for dipping or just by themselves. Put them in the oven for a few minutes to get them warm and you might just feel like your at your favorite Mexican restaurant!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Anytime that I'm buying tortilla chips it is generally too thin and crispy Cantina style because they aren't too crunchy and to thick they taste more like what you get at the restaurant
Sarah C.
BROOKLYN, MI
My husband loves Mexican food. He is constantly searching for authentic Mexican dive restaurants, trying to discover the very best one in our area. At home, he swears by the Mateo restaurant salsa and these Cantina chips for an easy, affordable "near restaurant" experience at home.
Tracey G.
San Bernardino
I absolutely love these chips when I make nachos and any other dips. There so thin and crispy just how I like my chips. They don't leave a bad after taste like most chips and are so delicious. These are my go when I have a get together. I will continue to buy and recommend.
Caitlynn H.
Ok. so I am not sure what St Louis, but it doesnt the way to get the best way their own, and I have to be a good boyfriend and it is at least a little more. the first one. the first one. the first one to the york fair and I have to go playing some of my favorite. . .
Lee M.
This is the only brand of tortilla chips that I buy now. If the store does not carry them or is out, I will go to another grocery store just got these chips. They are thin and crispy.
Natalie S.
I didn’t like that these chips break easily and can’t scoop a lot of salsa but, I kind of like the texture when chewing them cuz they are thin and crispy but, I wouldn’t recommend these if you want to dip them in salsa or something lol they still good tho
Tina G.
These Thin & Crispy chips are the way to go with ANY Mexican meal. They truly make you feel that you’re right in a Mexican restaurant! Because they’re thinner, they break a little easier but they’re light and airy without the greasiness you can get from a restaurant.
Angie W.
kitchener, ON
Do you know if they are still making these? I can't find them anymore.

Walmart