BY TOSTITOS

TOSTITOS® Cantina Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips taste so authentic, you’ll think you stepped into a real Mexican cantina. They’re light, thin, crispy and pair perfectly with restaurant style salsas. Available in a larger Party Size bag that is perfect for your larger get-togethers.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn,canola and/or sunflower oil), And salt.

Caitlynn H.
Ok. so I am not sure what St Louis, but it doesnt the way to get the best way their own, and I have to be a good boyfriend and it is at least a little more. the first one. the first one. the first one to the york fair and I have to go playing some of my favorite. . .
Lee M.
This is the only brand of tortilla chips that I buy now. If the store does not carry them or is out, I will go to another grocery store just got these chips. They are thin and crispy.
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
These are a family favorite at my house! Thin and delightfully crispy. So satisfying feeling the crunch as you munch along. I like to use these with more liquidy salsas. They're also great to use in Taco Salad. Tostitos® Cantina Thin & Crispy – Party Size
Ashley B.
I really like these chips! I typically break them apart though because they are simply too big for me and I naturally break apart chips. I like this better than scoops. I am that person who doesn't scoop her salsa, instead I just dip my chip in it because I don't like the peppers. With that being said, these chips work wonders for just that!
Janie H.
South Park, PA
Every month or so, my team at work and I have a lunch party for our workshop meetings. Usually everyone brings different kinds of dips and these are by far our favorite chips. We've tried many brands however once someone brought these in we were hooked! They are thin and crispy and the perfect amount of salty.
Jeff M.
Rosemount, MN
I love these chips with any salsa! I love these and the bowls. I just saw a bunch of other flavors I didn't know existed. I definitely will be searching for these to try. If you haven't tried the thins, I highly recommend them.
Trina J.
By far the best and tastiest thin style chip dip on the planet! Tostitos knocked it ou of the park when they brought these out of their secret vault!! They are very tastey, crunchy and hold well with any dip that I have used it for at least!! Delicious!
Abbygale E.
Hermitage, AR
I absolutely love these! I am in high school and I carry these to school every day for a snack! They are thin and light enough to not make u completely full but hold you over. I am hypoglycemic so if I have an attack I will eat some of these and they will help me till I can eat!
Rory L.
this has been our favorite tortilla chip since it came out. we were buying a less expensive brand, but decided to try these. wow! the flavor and crispiness is the bomb! price is reasonable. pair with salsa or crumble into a taco salad, or they are great alone!
Kelli M.
Statesboro, GA
Love these chips! They are so thin and just the right amount of salty. They're probably too thin for a heavy dip but perfect for salsa or cheese dip. They are delicious! They seem like a "lighter"'option for Tortilla chips. I would definitely recommend!