BY TOSTITOS #65 in Chips

TOSTITOS® Cantina Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips taste so authentic, you’ll think you stepped into a real Mexican cantina. They’re light, thin, crispy and pair perfectly with restaurant style salsas.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, vegetable oil (corn,canola and/or sunflower oil), And salt

• I have been looking at these lately. What would be someth...1 Answers
  • How quickly do they get soggy?1 Answers
Tostitos® Cantina Thin & Crispy
  • "Since there is not much liquid accompanied with pico, I have to dig a little bit more to load the chip, which does result in breakage, but these chips are my favorite because they are so thin." in 1 review
Heather H.
Edmond
Crispy: ✔️ Salty: ✔️ Tasty: ✔️ Fresh: ✔️ Healthy: Not so much, but definitely worth every crunchy bite. They truly taste like something you’d get as a starter at a restaurant. The bags always seem to be fuller than other types of chips (I’m looking at you Doritos!). They do break easier than I’d like them to, but the flavor just can’t be beat. If you’re looking for a chip that pairs well with your fresh salsa and queso, this is your chip!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Seriously these chips taste like fresh chips from the local restaurant. They’re thin, but packed with the perfect balance of salty and crispy. It’s like having fresh chips in the pantry at all times. We love putting these chips out for parties and family gatherings.
Savannah A.
Orlando
I could eat the entire bag of these chips by myself! They are perfectly thin and salted just right! I always find myself buying this style of chip over any of the other Tostitos. The only down side is they aren’t the best for thick dips, because they break being so thin. But if you’re just eating cheese dip or salsa, they are PERFECTION.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Tositito is American as football barbecues An Apple pie. You know you are always gonna get a good flavor when you buy to see those chips and the crowd's gonna go wild. I entertain a lot of these are a stand by that I use all the time I but I always have at least 10 packages in my cabinet at any given point I love them all my favorite however is the blue beans.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Thin tortilla chips are my favorite. They are a decent value when you can purchase them on sail. I’m a repeat customer and usually buy them at Hy-Vee. They’re great paired with a fresh authentic style salsa giving you that restaurant taste! My daughter loves them plain.
Alexandra R.
Delray Beach, FL
These and my hint of lime chips are the only tortilla chips I will buy from the store. They taste great, have a crispy texture while most other brands have an odd grainy texture that I really don’t enjoy. So these are awesome my favorites aside from home made of course!
Kira S.
Virginia Beach
This again is a type of chip that I only typically buy for a special occasion or when it's on sale because it can be more expensive than other chips. But I have loved these from the first time I tried them. If you have ever had chips and salsa at a restaurant and thought how delicious they were these are the same thing you can have at home. I like that on the chips it gives you directions on how to warm them up in your oven before eating. Because even though these are great right out of the bag they are absolutely amazing to eat warmed up!
Mary K.
Edina
These are the closest store bought tortilla chips to ones you would find at a Mexican restaurant. They have the perfect amount of salt and taste great. They are a bit more delicate than some other tortilla chips so if you’re an aggressive dipper, be careful.
April W.
This is my favorite movie snack , sitting down with a small bowl of queso, guacamole or salsa with these amazing chips is my favorite thing to do on Friday night !!!! I like them because they are thinner and not so heavy . Plus my children love them .
Amy H.
These are so fantastic! I love how thin they are. If you’re looking for a sturdy chip-this isn’t you’re guy. These are light as air, and that’s what I love about them. They pair wonderfully with hummus, salsa, guacamole.....anything really. They aren’t over salted. They are perfection in my book. I have tried soooo many brands, blue tortilla chips, you name them-I’ve tried them, but now there’s no turning back. I have no desire to try anything else. These have become a staple in my house!
Whitney G.
How quickly do they get soggy?
Hannah D.
I have been looking at these lately. What would be something good to eat with these chips? Just traditional salsa or any other ideas?

back