Tostitos® Brand Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip 15.75 oz. Jar uploaded by Vanna L.Tostitos® Brand Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip 15.75 oz. Jar uploaded by Juliet M.

BY TOSTITOS #35 in Dips

Tostitos medium zesty bean & cheese dip 15 oz see more...

• I always make on Super Bowl the queso medium cheese dip. I would ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rhoda K.
Bowie, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a wonderful addition to any Friday night tailgating party! It is the perfect blend of zest and spices. The combination of the beans and cheese leaves you going back for scoop after scoop. Tostitos Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip is a great value for the cost. Get yours today!
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This dip is so good. I used it for a party and there were no leftovers. The jar is big, and it's probably good the day after too. We sprinkled cheese on it ad ate it with the restaurant style chips. I will be buying again, and will recommned it to others,
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
One of the best bean dips in a jar hands down! If we ever bring chips to a friend or family's house we get the tostitos lime tortilla chips and this dip and warm it up and dig in. Everyone loves it too 😁
Logan S.
Rexburg, ID
So yummy! This is the perfect store bought bean dip if you're looking for something not to heavy, but creamy. I don't usually like bean dips but this was delicious and perfect for a junk food night(;
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Foodie Expert
I will literally eat the entire thing in a sitting! It's addicting I buy at least 2 a month & never share it! 😂😂😂 perfect drinking snack! Salty always goes with booze!
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this product because I love Mexican food and refried beans of all kinds.  However this was the most disgusting and odd tasting bean dip I've ever had.  I expected a lot more out of Tostitos, I've bought their products for years and it's never been this disappointing.
Kristen S.
Clinton
This is a party must! Enjoy it from the jar or heat it up a little in a fancy dish. It's great alone but better topped with melted cheddar cheese. The beans are kinda coarse but you want that heartiness otherwise it's just refried beans you're dragging a chip through.
Nicole P.
West Jordan, UT
I love making oven baked nachos. This bean dip is one of the best to add to this dish. It is pretty affordable, I have bought this product before and will keep buying it I think the taste is amazing. I love it and would recommend it to any nacho lover !
Tiffany H.
Hahira, GA
My all time favorite dip. The only problem is it's so hard to find. A lot of our local chain grocery stores no longer carry it. I think it a fantastic dip for all get together everyone leaves asking what brand it is. Go out a find it, you will not regret it.
Lain13 S.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you're a bean dip lover then this product is something for you to try! It's so creamy and very flavorful! It's best served warm in my opinion but is just as good when served chilled! I enjoy this dip with wavy ruffles but any chip will do just fine.
Kristie S.
Easton , Pa
Foodie Expert
I always make on Super Bowl the queso medium cheese dip. I would like to change things up. Would this cheese and bean dip go well with tortilla chips for Super Bowl Sunday?