BY TOSTITOS

To create our TOSTITOS® Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip, we start with pinto beans then add jalapeño peppers, red bell peppers, tomatoes, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses for a smooth, delicious dip with the perfect amount of heat.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Pinto Beans (Including Sugar), Jalapeno Peppers, Nonfat Milk, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste and Water), Corn Oil, Red Bell Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Corn Starch, Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Maltodextrin, Salt, Vinegar, Spices, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives, Natural Flavors, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Datem, Sodium Phosphate, and Artificial Color (Yellow 5, Yellow 6).

• I always make on Super Bowl the queso medium cheese dip. ...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I got this product because I love Mexican food and refried beans of all kinds.  However this was the most disgusting and odd tasting bean dip I've ever had.  I expected a lot more out of Tostitos, I've bought their products for years and it's never been this disappointing.
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
I love making oven baked nachos. This bean dip is one of the best to add to this dish. It is pretty affordable, I have bought this product before and will keep buying it I think the taste is amazing. I love it and would recommend it to any nacho lover !
Tiffany H.
Hahira, GA
My all time favorite dip. The only problem is it's so hard to find. A lot of our local chain grocery stores no longer carry it. I think it a fantastic dip for all get together everyone leaves asking what brand it is. Go out a find it, you will not regret it.
Lain13 S.
Baton Rouge, LA
If you're a bean dip lover then this product is something for you to try! It's so creamy and very flavorful! It's best served warm in my opinion but is just as good when served chilled! I enjoy this dip with wavy ruffles but any chip will do just fine.
Chasity W.
Hands down, this is the best bean dip ever! Every time I open a jar, I can't stop eating it! Paired with Tostitos Scoops, it's sinfully delicious! It has just the right about of "zestiness". It's not overly spicy and has a bold delicious flavor.
Sara A.
SALT LAKE CITY
This was not my favorite  product that tostitos has to offer. I would rather open a can of refried beans and melt some cheese on the top. It does still have a decent flavor, but it's cheaper to buy a can. I think everyone should try it at least once.
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
I was craving taco bells beans & cheese but it was closed, so the closest thing at our store was this AND IT WAS GREAT! this taste just like it, maybe better. I paired it with bite size chips and yumm!
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
This is my favorite! I love how cheesy this is. It's so cheap but it tastes so high quality. I can dip chips in this, or make nachos with this and more cheese in the microwave. Its honestly my favorite bean dip, I buy it frequently.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is my absolute favorite dip! I'll choose this over plain salsa any day! This dip is not too spicy but with a nice little kick. Perfect served hot or cold. I love eating these with Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips but any tortilla chip will do the trick. This would probably be pretty tasty with pita bread, bell pepper slices, or even used as a spread on a Spanish style wrap. Great for a snack for one or for a get together with all of your friends. You can get this dip for $3.98 at Walmart, so priced fairly well. And, with a 2Tbs serving, this comes it at only 45 calories, with less than 1g of sugar, and only 5g of carbs! Watch out for that sodium, though.
Krystal K.
North Liberty
I love this stuff I mix it up in a bowl and with some shredded cheese and make quesadillas with it ! Really tasty I've made 3 quesadillas and have barely use much of the jar ! It's great with just chips as well
Kristie S.
Easton , PA
I always make on Super Bowl the queso medium cheese dip. I would like to change things up. Would this cheese and bean dip go well with tortilla chips for Super Bowl Sunday?

Walmart