BY TOSTITOS #7 in Dips & Spreads

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ellaina B.
I am not a big cheese person, that much should be evident by how recently I've given up all things dairy. But in the process of using up all of my household's dairy products so as to never stare another container of Parmesan down again, I did find this. It's not your classic queso dip and I genuinely enjoyed it for that fact, the heat of the Monterey Jack is still there and I was happy with that too. It didn't blow me out of the water, but if you're looking to add a queso that is mellow in flavor but with plenty of spice still present, this is your cheese.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
almost as good as the queso at the Mexican restaurant, my husband will eat this right out of the jar and all in one sitting.  This stuff in kinda hard to find, not always available at the smaller dollar stores or convenience store. Always satisfied with tostino's products
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I don't know why it took so long for queso blanco to come to the shelves but I am SO glad it did — because I am obsessed with it! I warm this up and eat it with Scoops, or even mix it with the chunky medium salsa. Sooo good!
Abbey B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Queso, but I am very sensitive to spicy, so that's knocks a lot of queso out for me. Fortunately, this queso is not very spicy so I can eat it! Great taste and a good value! Doesn't cost much more than generic and has a much better taste! Pairs great with any chip, but I like Tostitos scoops chips because you can put other things in it as well as the queso!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Really great tasting chip dip, especially if you want something with a little kick in it. This is something that is always in our fridge and is perfect for a little snack with really any flavor of chip. The only downfall to this dip is that it does tend to mold faster than other dips but this dip doesn't typically last that long in our house anyways.
Michelle R.
We love this cheese dip. We use it very often in our home. I use this to make chicken quesadillas with. We are reaching for this jar when we want to dip anything into cheese, ( chips, pizza, hamburgers). This cheese doesn't last long in our home. The Monterey Jack Tastes so good and gives you such a change of taste then the normal queso cheese.
Linda P.
I've been working on my recipe for homemade burritos for several months. Recently, I saw Tostitos Monterey Jack Queso Dip in the chip aisle of my local grocery store. I added it into my burrito filling and it was a hit! It was unbelievably good and I will be purchasing it from now on.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I love queso! This stuff is great. It is so easy to heat up and just go crazy with. I have to pace myself for sure. This is one of my favorite quesos. I love Monterey jack cheese, but you don't often find that flavor of queso. I love having this for parties or just a snack for myself.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
I am a lover of all things cheese but this is the best cheese dip on the shelf. I love things kind of spicy so it was just right for me. It's not that healthy (what cheese dip is tho right?) but it is such a good yummy snack. I paired it with the Tostitos scoops. Perfect
Angelika T.
Elmwood Park
I highly enjoyed this product! If you enjoy the Tostitos Brand Salsa Con Queso Dip, then you'll most likely enjoy this product. The dip is quite creamy and it tastes great with some tortilla chips. I loved this product and I will be recommending this to my friends!
Jennyfer W.
OMG this is new for me, can some one tell me where to buy in Dominican Republic? Or I’ll have to wait for my next trip back to the states