BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simply Tostitos Black Bean tortilla chips are great for pairing with salsa or queso. Perfect for serving at your next party or get together for everyone to enjoy. see more...

tara k.
I already love the original flavor but the black bean flavor is even better! I love using these with salsas and cheese dips. If you’re feeling to change things up I would recommend this flavor. I️t is not too overwhelming
Anaili S.
My father loves these chips and so do my brothers, i personally don't lije them as much but they aren't bad. They are very great with nacho cheese and sone of my mothers homemade salsa.
Destiny G.
New Brunswick
I absolutely love these chips. I use them for all of my events and my family and friends constantly rave about them! I have paired them with several dips: hummus, salsa, pico de gallo, queso -- you name it and these chips go perfectly. The black bean and sea salt combo has my mouth watering just thinking about it!
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
I'm not sure if this was high in fiber but one time I had them during had times on the potty and after eating a bag of these chips my potty problems went a Away lol. Little did I know because no on warned me. It's a great snap to help your tummy get in shape and move the new stool friends along the stream.  Eatsmart Snacks™ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I love tortilla chips but these brought on the whole near word better than love LOL they are very good very crisp and leave you wanting more. I would definitely say they met my expectations and we’re completely delicious. There are actually on our shopping list right now.
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Love these chips.. They are great passion or with dip but my favorite is Sunday football nachos. My local Walmart has a constant supply. I buy a couple bags each week. One for nachos and one just to have in the house. Would recommend to anyone who wants a yummy snack.
Kelsie A.
Wow these chips are good! Great paired with guacamole, salad, salsa, cheese or any dip! A little healthier than regular tortilla chips because there are beans in them! I am a first time consumer but I would buy these again for sure! I recommend these for every one.
Suzanne K.
I love the black bean chips as a healthy alternative to corn chips while still being at a reasonable price. Perfect amount of salt and pairs well with all dips. Available at most supermarkets so easy to buy and easy to serve with all different styles of dip
Chelsea T.
Spokane , WA
Love love love these chips! Lightly salted and black beans make them healthy right?! Either way they are so delicious I could eat the entire bag! Chips and salsa are my favorite food for a snack and these chips are amazing!
Jennifer S.
Waverly
These are awful! I think they taste like hard crunchy dirt. Very disappointing. I’m sure they’re healthy in their own way but the taste is horrible. Bought my bag at Sams Club. I won’t be buying these again.

back