Tostitos® Black Bean chips uploaded by Genieve R.

BY TOSTITOS

With the perfect combination of savory black beans, roasted garlic, and sea salt, these deliciously thin and crispy chips promise a mouth-watering snack experience.

Abbeh S.
USA
Tostinos is a traditional tortilla chip brand in any house hold. Why?? Because it's one of a kind, delicious recipe and unique chips shaps for dips. A must have at any get together!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
These are so yummy! They are great with salsa or just by themselves. My husband is Cuban and they love it when I bring them a box of these from work.
Elizabeth b.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste and a more natural product so I dont feel as guilty when I eat the whole bag they taste great with salsa and bean dips
Tanna H.
Broadway
These are DELICIOUS with organic salsa. Buy them. You will eat them all. Then you will buy more. Cons? HA. Pros: buy them. Now.
Crystal O.
West Baldwin
Love black bean chips. Perfect flavor. I enjoy being able to have a variety of tortillas in the house for the kids to snack on.
Kelly G.
webster
These were not a chip for me. Didn’t care for the taste. Not a huge black bean fan but thought I would give them a try anyway.
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
I have paired this with chicken nachos and now with a tuna and avocado salad and it was DELICIOUS. I recommend it!
shoppie4317
Perfect crunchy blend of bean and corn. Light not rock hard crunchy stale. Goes perfect with spicy guac.
Maya N.
victorville
Yum Yum !! I liked it so much its taste is great .. it is very healthy and does not contain too much fat
Kelsey C.
Lexington
Tostitos are such a great snack to keep on hand. This one if very healthy and perfect for salsa.