BY TOSTITOS

Small enough to dip into a jar of salsa and just the right size for a single bite, TOSTITOS® Bite Size Tortilla Chips are the perfect way to dip into big flavor.

INGREDIENTS

Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil), and Salt.

June M.
Moulton
I eat these chips pretty much all week long. They are low in fat and calories. I eat them with my favorite salsas nearly every day. It satisfies my need for salt, and with chunky vegetable salsa it is still a good,nearly healthy snack. I say nearly because nothing except organic is truly healthy these days, but honestly I don't care when it comes to my chips and salsa. I could probably live on these. Truly.
alyssa z.
I used these chips the other day when I made a DIY Taco Bell Crunchwrap. I used them as the crunchy layer in the wrap and they were perfect! I also love these chips with queso dip. They are nice size chips and are decently thick. They are a bit salty but I love salty chips.
Celeste T.
This product has a slaty flavor, but who doesn’t like a little salt on their tortilla chips? Easy snack for any occasion/ event I hold in my home. And everyone enjoys them! Small enough for kids to hold on their hands without those pointy sharp edges hurting their mouths.
Emily T.
These tortilla chips are good. They're very salty, however, so you can't eat that many in one sitting. These are the sturdiest chips for their size. Perfect to pop in your mouth but you won't end up with only crumbs left behind in your salsa. Good chips.
Stephanie N.
Medford, MA
Tostitos brand quallity is always exceptional. A bag of their chip and dip is always a must at my parties. Everyone loves them! I prefer the bite size ones over the original ones because they're more convenient. They can easily fit into the salsa jars and into my mouth without scratching the sides of them!
Julia H.
Auburn, AL
These tortilla chips are the classic and perfect tortilla chip. They are consistently crunchy, salty, and a great size for dipping. I have also found that the bags they come in usually don’t have a lot of broken chips at the bottom. They are well-packaged.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
I find that these bite sized chips are the perfect size for Nacho Night. They hold all the ingredients without getting too soggy like other brands and the fact that they taste great is a bonus! They are my go to when having friends over to watch football!
Catherine P.
I love the size of the bag for the price. I also love how this brand of chip is not completely full of crushed chips at the bottom of the bag. Too often, I get to the bottom of the bag and just have crumbs, but that was not the case here.
Pamela R.
Craigsville
If you want a fast recipe for these chips just add chili and cheese! Not only is it a crowd pleaser but they are delicious with just about any kind of your favorite dip!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
In my family we are chips and dip kind of people. Tostitos are our go to brand. We have tried the restaurant style, bite size, and scoops. We have tried other brands and they just don't cut it. Tostitos have the right amount of salt to them and they aren't too hard. I suggest trying this brand if you like nachos or just dipping in cheese or salsa.
Apryl C.
Where are these sold? I always buy Tostitos brand tortilla chips but I've never seen these ones!
can i possibly have a free sample??????
Dayanne O.
sera que tem de vários sabores?quero testalo
No isn’t like so horrible