Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Amber M.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Tostitos used to have a jalapeno flavored corn chip do they still...6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These chips taste pretty good without having to dip it in anything, but it tastes even better when you dip it in cheese, salsa & guacamole " in 1 review
Julia H.
Midland, MI
Honestly such a good idea, whoever invented the idea of round chips must be making millions. So useful when I'm tryna eat some salsa (bc i like a lot on each chip). It's like a little shovel, which is nice. And the salsa doesn't get all over you if you get a lot
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love these bite sized chips! They are perfect for dipping where double dipping won't occur. I buy these at any supermarket and it always meets my expectations. I do wish they could make individual bags of them so it is more convenient.
Shelby B.
Bowling Green
Yummy. These are my favorite dipping chips to by. I bought them from Walmart. They were fresh as ever, definitely better than any other brand of dipping chips I’ve had. Great for get togethers, parties, etc.
Chantelle S.
These are so good for nachos! My kids are younger and making nachos with full sized chips just doesn’t work as well as using the bite size ones for them. We use these every time we make nachos because they are the perfect size for little hands and taste AMAZING! These are crunchy and salty and go well with most dips and toppings we have tried. These are even delicious by themselves.
Taylor c.
Loganville , GA
These are the first chips I buy when planning a party! They’re easy to dip and are the perfect texture. Then packaging is great because I can just open the bag and throw it on a table. This brand or great about quality.
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
GREAT PRODUCT!!! The chip is bite size, which means you don't have to open your mouth too wide. It tastes AMAZING. The pricing for these chips are VERY reasonable. You can get them from any grocery store or convenience store. It's great for parties or social gatherings. Great starter to a big meal; like Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
Fantastic and the best!  We love Tostitos bite size rounds.  We eat a lot of tortilla chips and salsa in our house.  We also eat them with soups and on top of salads.  I try to buy them when they are on sale.  Delicious and not too salty.  Highly recommend this product to others.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love me some chips and salsa and Tostitos is the way to go best chips and salsa you can buy in stores. The chips are crispy and perfectly salted the bite size ones are my personal favorite because you can just pop em in your mouth and not really worry about biting in to a chip and getting crumbs everywhere
Samantha C.
Who doesnt love chips and salsa together? Ive never met anyone who doesnt and these chips go perfectly not just with salsa but for any type of dip you can imagine. They are the perfect dip chip! Only thing that ive noticed when buying these is they are very fragile and seem to be broken up alot in the bad
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
Tostitos are a big hit with my family. We have them at just about every family gather/event. These chips go great with all types of dips even if they are warmed up. I enjoy them plain with no dip and they still taste just as good. I recommend these chip and others like them in the Tostitos brands.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Tostitos used to have a jalapeno flavored corn chip do they still make that one?