Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips uploaded by Amber M.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos tortilla chips and dips are the life of the party. Whether you're watching the game with friends or throwing a giant backyard barbecue, Tostitos has the must-have chips and dips to pump up the fun! - 13.0 oz. - Crunchy chips for a great snack - Spice up the snack time with some Tostitos Medium Salsa - Gluten free product see more...

• Tostitos used to have a jalapeno flavored corn chip do th...6 Answers
Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips
  • "These chips taste pretty good without having to dip it in anything, but it tastes even better when you dip it in cheese, salsa & guacamole " in 1 review
Kierra W.
Chicago
These are really good for my little taco eater. Great for parties when you need to feed a lot of people. The bite size is just the perfect portion. They don't break easily so you don't have to worry about broken chips too often when enjoying a nice taco salad or dip.
Lauren W.
These are the perfect little chips! My kids love them for dipping in salsa and queso. They’re the perfect size for dipping! They’re not too salty and have great flavor. I will for sure continue to purchase these.
Noelia E.
albany
Other than the scoops type of Tostitos, these are my favorite type of tortilla chips to buy. Since they are bite size you can pop the whole thing in your mouth and it’s mess free. This is also a good option for kids since it’s small.
Chantelle S.
These are so good for nachos! My kids are younger and making nachos with full sized chips just doesn’t work as well as using the bite size ones for them. We use these every time we make nachos because they are the perfect size for little hands and taste AMAZING! These are crunchy and salty and go well with most dips and toppings we have tried. These are even delicious by themselves.
Katie S.
Ponca City, OK
I like how these are smaller and round. It makes it more satisfying to me for some reason. I like to dip them and I can fit the whole chip in my mouth and don't feel like I need to double dip.
David J.
Prattville, AL
The great taste of Tostitos in a delicious and convenient bite size chip! These are great for making homemade nachos or just for grabbing a quick snack. Great taste and awesome price as well! My go-to tortilla chip.
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
GREAT PRODUCT!!! The chip is bite size, which means you don't have to open your mouth too wide. It tastes AMAZING. The pricing for these chips are VERY reasonable. You can get them from any grocery store or convenience store. It's great for parties or social gatherings. Great starter to a big meal; like Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love me some chips and salsa and Tostitos is the way to go best chips and salsa you can buy in stores. The chips are crispy and perfectly salted the bite size ones are my personal favorite because you can just pop em in your mouth and not really worry about biting in to a chip and getting crumbs everywhere
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
Who doesnt love chips and salsa together? Ive never met anyone who doesnt and these chips go perfectly not just with salsa but for any type of dip you can imagine. They are the perfect dip chip! Only thing that ive noticed when buying these is they are very fragile and seem to be broken up alot in the bad
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
Tostitos are a big hit with my family. We have them at just about every family gather/event. These chips go great with all types of dips even if they are warmed up. I enjoy them plain with no dip and they still taste just as good. I recommend these chip and others like them in the Tostitos brands.
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Tostitos used to have a jalapeno flavored corn chip do they still make that one?