Tostitos Baked!  Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz uploaded by Queen Esther S.
Tostitos Baked!  Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz

Tostitos Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz

BY TOSTITOS

Baked! Tostitos scoops tortilla chips 9 oz see more...

Tostitos Baked!  Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz
Tostitos Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like these chips because they still taste as good as the regular Tostitos but not as greasy. I love the little bowl shape it comes in because you can make great little appetizers filled with so many different fillings. Last time I filled it with beans, cheese, and a dollop of sour cream and it tasted amazing.
Alysia C.
Detroit
Always go for the scoops. They are so good and are great for easily getting any dip. My favorite is to make nachos with these. The meat fits perfectly inside and I do not worry about anything falling out when I eat. Great choice. They are never too salty which I find to be an issue with many tortilla chips.
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
Love tostitos and the scoops just makes it so much easier to pick up salsa.  Big fan of Tostitos brand products because they are always very fresh.  Sometimes a little salty but compared to other brands they are delicious.  Would recommend this product.
Akansha T.
Great to make little taco cups for parties and gatherings. Only bad side is sometimes they come broken. But they taste great so who cares about a few broken chips. The are a bit more expensive than regular tortilla chips but they are a nice change and appetizer.
Dorsey T.
Oklahoma City
I love the scoops! Its super easy to dip but the shape is kind of hard to bite once in your mouth. Its definitely something you eat in one bite. The price on them is a bit high in my opinion, you're paying for the name though. I don't buy very often.
Amber W.
Leesport, PA
Scoops are the best invention. They are perfect for parties and just for snacking in general. I always buy these. They are affordable and helpful when scooping. Scoops are so good and always satisfy salty cravings. I would recommend scoops to others.
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Granted that the Tostios Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips were pretty tasty, I'm afraid the small of the bag left me kind of hungry for more, which is bad when at work.  I'd definitely would recommend buying the bigger bag for more hearty snacking.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
A great substitute for regular chips if you're trying to stay on the healthy side! Found these at Target and gave them a try! They still taste delicious with salsa or if you want you could add a little melted cheese and make some tast nachos ­čśŹ
Sydney M.
St. Clair Shores
Scoops are the best way to go for chips and salsa. You get the same delicious taste from the regular Tostitos tortilla chips, but in a scoop. So it is way easier to pick up your salsa! The baked helps with the guilt of eating chips and salsa!
Brianna S.
These are the chips I always use to create an appetizer that has refried beans and shredded cheese that I can dip sour cream into. The shape is the best for scooping up salsa and other dips. I would definitely recommend this to others
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
What would be a great dip?
Nicole B.
Favorite dip with these chips?
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
Are these actually healthier than the whole grain Tostitos?