Tostitos Baked!  Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz uploaded by Queen Esther S.
Tostitos Baked!  Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz

Tostitos Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz

BY TOSTITOS #90 in Chips

Baked! Tostitos scoops tortilla chips 9 oz see more...

Tostitos Baked!  Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz
Tostitos Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips 9 oz
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We love us some taco salad. We pile these beauties at the bottom of our bowl and then later a beef bean taco seasoning mixture on top. Lettuce. Cheese. Salsa. Etc. it's fantastic. It wouldn't be a taco salad without these amazing chips.

I also love that they're baked so better for you.

There great for parties because you can make them into individual taco salads or individual appetizers. The possibilities are endless!
Carolyn S.

I'm a fan of other baked chip products (such as Doritos and Lays Potato Chips) so I picked these up. They taste terrible! They are bland without much flavor but what there is sort of reminds me of sawdust. I'm sure they might be healthier as they are a Baked product but I'd rather eat less of the real thing. I threw them aw
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Now that I'm working on watching what I eat. I have found that the baked tostitos are just a good as the originals. We made nachos using the baked chips and they were darn good. We layered chips and cheese and my husband even did bacon. They price wasn't bad which was a plus.
Andrea H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Deliciously crisp and tasty tortilla chips that are great for snacking or having on the side with a sandwich, in salads or even with soup. I love these but don't eat them anymore because I am watching what I eat, but my mom loves them. I would recommend them to others.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
I am watching my weight and the baked scoops are a great substitute to help me stay on track. I am a repeat purchaser and I always grab them on my weekly trips to Target. Always affordable and typically on sale for 2/$6. Great with spinach dip or just regular salsa!
joz p.
Foodie Expert
I love the scoops chips! they're perfect for dips, salsa, whatever! and the baked ones feel so much healthier but still satisfy my cravings. I love tostitos. only thing i would change is the size, maybe make them a little more bite size so i can eat more of them!
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
Absolutely love the baked tostitos! The scoops make it so much easier for dipping without the extra fat grams from typical fried chips! It's a hit in my house for any event. Even my pickiest eaters in the house will walk around eating them straight from the bag!
Grace C.
Fort Mill , SC
Foodie Expert
The Tostitos Baked Scoops are awesome for scooping guacamole and salsa without dripping or breaking. I purchased last time at Publix and it was a hit with the family. Delicious and didn't disappoint. I definitely recommend it. Great to take to parties too.
nini c.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
These are the kind of chips you want for a hummus or tomato salsa or vegetable dip .They have a great crunch and are tough enough to hold a weighy kind of dip. They are a little salty so they're also good to crush up and use as a breading for any dish.
Michelle S.
I love tortilla chips. Tostitos baked scoop tortilla chips are amazing. They are great for dipping and don't break off into pieces when you try to scoop. I love them with the tostitos cheese dip. Perfect snack anytime and they are always at every party
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
What would be a great dip?
Nicole B.
Favorite dip with these chips?
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
Are these actually healthier than the whole grain Tostitos?